Mildred X Gwendolyn

⚠️ TW: Rape, Sucide attempt, & Panic Attack

AN: Sry friends this one is very heavy. Also no y/n, just Milly and Gwenny.

Word count: 1,134
______________________

Mildred's POV:

I'm at the nurses station and realize we've run out of first aid kits so I head to the supply closet to get some. I feel as if someone is following me but I ignore it. I walk in and grab what I need when I hear the door loudly shut.

I gasp and drop the kit. I hear the door lock and I turn around to meet this guy named Devan who's wife is a patient here. I guess he's visiting her today. I say, "Gosh Devin you scared me. You're aren't suppose to be in here. Here, let's get you back."

I walk towards the door and he shoves me against the wall. I ask frightened, "What are you..." I'm interrupted by him taping my mouth with duct tape. He throws the rest on the floor and presses his body closer to mine pinning my arms to the wall hard, definitely leaving bruises later.

I start breathing heavily and he says, "My wife hasn't touched me in a very long time and you wre very pretty so i'm going to give you the pleasure of being fucked by me." My eyes widen and tears starts running down my face as I feel his erection on me.

He undoes his pants and lets his harded penis free. He pulls my underwear down and I start fighting harder and he whispers in my ear, "Come on Mildred, you can't convince me you don't want this too." I shake my head no violently and he sticks it inside of me. I squirm and he start grunting as he thrust himself in and out of me.

All I could do is stand there screaming into the tape in pain. He yells, "Ah yes oh fuck!" He cums inside me and keeps going.

Huck's POV:

Nurse Bucket sent me to the supply closet to grab a few things so I walk towards the room. I wiggle the door nob to see that it's locked. That's weird? Why would anyone lock the door? When I unlock the door with the key I hope no one is having sex in there like that's what the on call room are for.

I grab my keys from my belt and unclock the door and to my horror I see a man hurting my best friend. I act quickly and run towards them throwing the man off of her and knocking him out with my fist. Mildred rips the tape off of her mouth and sobs as she drops to the floor.

I rush over to her and crouch down to her level and kiss her forehead saying "It's okay Mildred, you're safe now." I get up and drag his body out of the room. When I turn back, I see Mildred grabbing a medication bottle and a syringe from one of the boxes and injecting it into the part of her arm were IV's are placed.

I rush over to her and scream, "NO! NO! NO!" I catch her as she falls down unconscious. I cry and look back at the door screaming, "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I pick her up bridal style as Dr.Smith rushes to the doorway.

I say, "Get me a gurney!" I walk out of the room and place her gently on the gurney he got for her. I rush the bed to where Nurse Bucket is and yell for her to come outside the room. She walks into the hallway and asks concerned, "Oh my what happend?"

I reply through tears, "She was raped then injected herself with some meds, I think she tried to commit sucide!" She eyes widen but shr acts quickly saying, "Get her into a room." I nod and rush her to the nearest empty room.

I'm so glad Dr.Smith got the attention for the cop to take that guy away. Now we will know who to press charges against.

Nurse Bucket's POV:

I rush into the room, after getting some supplies. I inject an iv into Mildred to suck out what she put in herself and it works, Huck assists me. It gets the posion out and I let out a sigh of relief.

Since she's going to be asleep for a while, Nurse Dolly assists me preforming a rape kit on her. A while later, she slowly starts to wake up and starts freaking out and tries to get up and leave. Huck has to hold her down while I belt her arms and legs down to the bed.

She cries and hyperventilates. I help calm her down then go find Ms.Briggs, her emergency contact, to inform her of what has happened. Damn, I hate this part of my job. I find her in an office and say, "Ms.Briggs, I need you to follow me, something has happened to Mildred."

Her eyes go wide and she immediately stands up and follows me. I walk her to Mildred's room and ask her, "You're going to want to sit down." She nods with a terrifyed look on her face.

We sit down on the chairs and I explain, "Huck found a man forcing himself on her and she then injected herself trying to end her life. We got all the posion out of her so she will be okay. We preformed a rape kit on her so we can prove in court that the man did this to her. The man has been found and locked up. She woke up and had to be restrainted to the bed since she was panicking and tried to fight to leave."

Gwendolyn broke down into tears and responds, "Oh my god! I NEED to see her." She stands up and I reply, "Of course go ahead."

Mildred's POV:

I'm laying on my side, the best I can with being buckled down and all, and in the fetal position crying. I hear the door open to see a heartbroken Gwendolyn who rushes to my side. She sits in the chair next to me and holds my hand. I close my eyes and say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

She replies, "Hey no, it's okay, you're okay. Why are you closing your eyes darling?" I respond, "I can't look at you, I feel so ashamed." She kisses my forehead and places her hands on my face replying, "Baby, look at me, no need for to feel that way."

I slowly open my eyes and ask sniffling, "Lay with me?" She nods and climbs in the bed with me. She holds me whispering sweet nothings into my ear. She says, "I love you so so much." I respond, "I love you too."