Ms. Venable

⚠️Tw for Suicidal thoughts

Word count: 779
___________________
Mina's Pov:

I'm having the most stressful day. Jeff is especially trying my patience. He just had a large trampoline delivered to his office. What is he ten years old?

I'm filing some paperwork when the phone rings on my desk. I sigh and roll my eyes as I pick it up to answer it. Probably just another idiotic millennial who doesn't know how to simply do there job so I have to help them.

I answer in an annoyed tone, "Hello, Ms. Venable's office, how may I help you." I hear heavy breathing and crying and my girlfriend say, "Mina."

My heart feels like it's stopped and my blood runs cold, something is wrong with my babygirl.

Y/N Pov:

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor with my back against the wall on speaker with my girlfriend who I've called.

She say in a worried tone, "Babe what's wrong?" I answer, "I've been feeling really bad these last couple of days. I just can't do this anymore. It hurts so much."

Mina's Pov:

My eyes widen and I say grabbing my personal cell phone, "I'm going to call you on my personal phone now, I need you to answer it okay." She replies, "Okay." She answers the call and I hangup the desk phone.

I jump out of my seat and rush into my Mutt and Jeff's office. I tell them there's an emergency at home and I run to my car leaving everything behind but my car keys.

I ask so scared, "I'm on my way baby, I'm in the car now, I'm coming to you, wait for me, I'm about twenty minutes out."

She says sobbing, "Ok. I took of work today because I had a plan. I'm so sorry. I was just about to cut a lot but I, got it together, and called you. I'm so sorry. I can't leave you, I love you but everything is just too much."

I ask as I'm speeding down the highway, "Please leave the bathroom and get into the bed, I want to not be around your hidden razors, okay?"

She replies, "Okay." I hear her get up and move. She says, "I'm here." I ask, "Great. Have you done anything to yourself?" She replies, "No." I ask, "What was the plan sweetie?"

She responds, "My brain was telling me to slice up in the bathtub but I didn't want you to find me like that, so I decided on pills so I would look more peaceful."

I'm fulling sobbing at this point. I say, "Thank you for calling me, I'm so proud of you. I can't lose you. I can't fucking lose you. You're all I have. I would lose all of my sanity if you had attempted, or dear god, were successful."

She says, "I'm sorry I'm such a burden." I can barely see the road I'm crying so hard. I quickly speak up, "You are NOT a burden! Please believe me, you are the best thing to ever happen to me!"

I park the car in the driveway, shut the car door, and run towards the front door. All this running is making my back hurt so much but I don't care, I need to get to Y/n.

I say fumbling with the keys, "I'm home now, I'm at the door, I'll be right there."

I get the door open and run into the house and into the bedroom.

Y/N POV:

I'm curled up in a ball sobbing and just trying to breathe when I see Mina running to my side. She says, "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here."

I say, "I'm sorry for disturbing you at work." She responds, "No. You did the right thing by calling me, thank you."

She gets into the bed and she lets me put my head on her chest as she pet her hair. I start to calm down. A while later she asks, "Are you ready to go to the hospital?"

I look up at her confused. She says, "I'm sorry, I don't want to but I have to admit you. I can't keep you safe here like they can."

I start to cry again and ask, "Please Mina, don't make me go back." She replies, "I'm sorry but I'll help you pack okay." I nod and we get up.

I grab my dark purple suitcase with my monogram in white out from the closet and Mins helps me pack for when they'll send me to the mental hospital after the general hospital.

She asks, "Ready." I sniffle then nod. We then walk out to the car.