Diane

⚠️TW: Smut

Word count: 833
_______________________

  I wake up and smile seeing my girlfriend laying next to me in bed. She has her arms around me and our legs are tangled up. I've never slept as well as I do when i'm laying next to her, I love her so very much.

I place kisses all over her face as I try to wake her up. She slowly opens her eyes and gives me a slight smile as she says, "Good morning babygirl." I smile back replying, "Good morning mommy." She puts her hand on my face and pulls me into a soft kiss.

We start making out and she unattaches her lips from my lips and attaches them to my neck. I let out a light moan and she kisses then starts sucking on my pulse point, definitely leaving marks, I love when she does that, while one of her hands slips underneath my sleep dress and starts playing my nipple harding it.

She slides her other hand up my sleep dress to do the same with my other nipple. She starts massaging my breasts and I gasp. She says, "Is mommy making you feel good baby?" I respond, "Mmmmhhh, yes mommy, so so good!"

She bites her lips and moves her dominant hand down to my underwear and cups my center. She slides off my underwear and speads open my thighs. She takes two fingers and starts rubbing fast circles on my clit. I yell out, "Ohhh, ohh, yes fuck mommmm, mommy!"

She slips in one finger and I moan. She starts pumping it in and out of my pussy. I ask, "Another, another please mommy!" She slides in another and says, "So fucking tight for me baby." I feel my walls tightening round her fingers and my breath hitches as I let out a string of moans.

  She says, "That's right sweetheart, clench around mommy's fingers." I feel my high approaching and say, "Mommy please, please let me come." She responds, "Cum all over my fingers babygirl." I let go and feel my orgasm all though out my body. Once I finish, she slowly takes out her fingers and sucks the juices off of them.

  I sit up and put my lips on hers. I moan into the kiss from tasting myself. She takes my hand and slides it into her pj pants and says, "Feel what you did to mommy baby, you make me so horny." She slides off her pants and underwear before lifting up my t-shirt dress.

  She gets on top of me and starts rubbing her core on mine. I say, "Aaaaahhhh!" I hold onto her hips to help her. I watch her boobs bounce up and down and it makes me let out a moan. She keeps humping me until we both come and she collapses onto me. We fall back asleep after she lays her head on my chest.
•••••

I'm sitting in my girlfriend's basement on my bed reading a book. She was my english teacher and we started going out. She was scared of bad things happening to me and that she would lose me so she abducted me. I don't mind though. I love her so much and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. She so sweet, caring, and beautiful. I'm the happiest i've ever been when she's around me.

I hear a knock on the front door and Diane opening it. Weird, why would anyone knock on the door, her house is so far from everything? I get up and try to listen infront of the stairs. I hear a man say, "Ms. Sherman, we have a warrent to search your house. We have reason to believe you're holding Y/n Y/l/n here against her will."

My eyes go wide and I hear a few men entering the house. I run to the backdoor leading to the backyard and pick the lock. I run into the woods to hide out until I see there cars leave.

Twenty minutes go by and I see the men get into there cop cars and drive away. I breathe out and walk into the backyard. I open the door to the basement and see Diane sitting on my bed crying. I ask closing the door, "Mommy, what's wrong?"

She looks over at me and jumps up. She runs and hugs me tightly. We fall to the floor and I hold her as she responds, "I thought I lost you, I thought you left." I kiss her forehead and say, "Mommy no, I would never leave you, I just didn't want them to find me and take me away from you. I love you so much and don't want to lose you."

She replies, "I don't want to lose you either baby, I love you too, so so much." I ask with a smile, "Do you want to make cookies?" She lightly chuckles as she smiles replying, "Yes babygirl, let's go make so cookies."