Ms. Venable

⚠️Tw for Smut

Word count: 523
_______________________

I'mout at a bar with your coworkers to celebrate Brian's retirement with a few drinks.
I'm talking to my friend Amelia when she suddenly leans in to kiss me. I lean back to reject the kiss and ask, "What are you doing? I'm married."

She replies putting her hand on my thigh, "So? I've been waiting for you for so long, I can't wait anymore, meet me in the bathroom." I shove her hand off of me and walk away to talk to my other worker friend Carter, I need to talk to someone tonight who won't hit on me (he's also gay).

He have fun dancing and drinking together. At the end of the night, he goes home with a guy and I hop into an uber to go home and see my beautiful wife.

Iwobble in and see her sitting in a recliner chair reading a book. She takes off her sexy, slighly bent glasses and asks, "Hey little one, how was your night?"

AN: The bent glasses are the CUTEST thing on the entire planet, no the whole universe!!!!

I walk over to her recliner and sit on her lap with my legs on either side of her. I kiss her forehead and then put my forehead on hers giggling. I reply, "Good, I had pizza, I love pizza, it was good pizza."

  She responds chuckling, "I'm glad you had good pizza. Little one, did you maybe have too much to drink?" I move your head away and shake it answering, "Pfft, no, not drunk, just tipsty."

  She chuckles, "Are you sure, baby?" I reply chipper, "Yeah." I lean in and press our lips together. We share a heated kiss and I start to rub my thong covered slit, onto her thigh.

  I let out a small moan into her mouth. She pulls back and I bite her lip. She asks, "Are you sure you want this?" I start to grind on her thigh and whisper into her ear, "Mommy, please, I need you so bad."

  She start to kiss and suck on my neck. I say, "Mmhh" and take off my underwear and continue to grind. A few minutes later I say, "Oh mommy, mommy, I'm going to cum." She chuckles, "Come baby, come for your mommy."

My orgasm ripples through me and I throw my head back. I place my head on her shoulder while you recover. Venny says, "Come on baby, let's get you too bed." I respond in protest, "No! I want to make you feel good to."

She kiss your forehead and says, "Later okay, I know you're tired, you need to rest." I nod and she picks you up bridal style (she doesn't have scoliosis in this one) and carries me to our shared king sized bed.

She helps me change into pajamas and once she puts her's on, she climbs into bed with me and lays her head on my boobs and wrappes her arm around my waist. She says, "Goodnight baby, I love you." I reply, "I love you too." We both drift off to sleep.