Venable X Lana X Reader

⚠️Warning for Smut

Word Count: 723
________________________

Lana and Ms.Venable are my girlfriends. We all live in the outpost together, since the outside world came to an end.

  Ms. Venable is very protective of the two of us so she keeps you away from everyone else and the two of us have never leave the bedroom. The purples and greys don't even know of our existence. The guards do for protection purposes but they're sworn to secrecy to not say a word to the others.

  It's alright though, it's quite a large room and Lana and I keep one another company while Ms. Venable is running the place.

  Lana and I are readubg while laying with one another on the couch when we hear Mina come in.

  I leap up and go to hug her saying, "I missed you." She hugs me back and replies, "I've missed you two little one."

  Her and Lana smile at one another. She asks Lana, "Did the guards bring you two your cubes earlier?" She nods and Mina replies, "Good." She asks this all the time because once they forgot our breakfast so now Mina checks with us to make sure we were feed.

  We change and get ready for bed. We all get into the king sized bed and get settled and comfy underneath the covers. I sleep in the middle while Lana sleeps on my left side and Mina on my left.

  I wake up from a sex dream. I frustratedly toss and turn from being horny. Mina wakes up and asks, "What's wrong little one?" I ask, "Did I wake you?" She doesn't say anything and I say, "I'm sorry."

  She replies, "It's alright, now please tell me what's the matter." I answer embarrassed, "I um, had a sexy dream and now I'm um." She quietly chuckles asking, "Do you want me to help you with your "little problem"?"

  Once I nod I lay on my back and she takes her hand and slips it into my underwear, since I'm only wearing a bralette and underwear, and slowly starts to rub my clit.

  I gasp and she starts to kiss my neck. She smiles and says, "Wow you are wet, now tell me, what happened in your dream."

  I reply, "Your fingers were inside me and Lana was sucking on my breasts." Lana turns her body around, I guess we woke her up, and moves my bralette up a bit to suck on my left breast.

  She asks with a smirk, "Like this babygirl?" I nod and she continues to bite and suck on my boobs. Mina slips two fingers inside of me and starts to pump them in and out.

  I moan so loud and Lana moves up to start making out with Mina. It's so hot and makes me even more wet.

  I say, "I'm coming, Mommy, please let me." Mina responds, "Let go baby, you're doing so well for me." I let it wash over me and my legs skake.

  She removes her fingers once I'm done and puts them into Lana mouth and she licks them clean. She moans and says looking at me, "You always taste so good, babygirl."

  I sit up to connect my lips to Lana's. I moan at my taste and she pushes against the bed sitting up as we makeout.

  Mina slides two fingers into her and she moans in my mouth. I start rubbing circles on her clit and she can't concentrate on kissing me anymore so we just have our foreheads pushes together while she lets out moans.

  She comes and leans her head back on Mina's shoulder and Mina says, "That's right, come all over my fingers darling."

  She calms down and I motion for Mina to lay her back against mine. She does and then Lana spreads her legs as starts biting and sucking on her thighs while I massage her breasts.

  She leans her head back on my shoulder and I kiss her cheek while she says, "Yes, oh fuck!" Lana start eating her out and I pinch her nipples.

  She comes and once she's done Lana, after licking all of her juices up, comes up to kiss me so I can taste her sweet cum.

  We're all exhausted and get back into our sleeping position and go back to sleep.