Lana

⚠️Warning For Smut

  You had been a Briarcliffe Mayor for a week now and you hate it so much.

You had decided to tell your parents that you are attracted to females and not males.

You knew they wouldn't approve but you were tired of hiding it and you didn't think in a million years they would have you commited into a mental institution to "fix you". Even though you had been 18 for some time now you had to go and can't get yourself out.

You're sitting on a couch by the window in the dayroom staring at the wall when a women appears into your view.

She asks, "May I sit here?" You nod and lift your knees up so she can sit. You stare at her for a minute. She was so beautiful, the most beautiful women you have ever seen. She didn't seem like the other people here, dangerous, crazy.

She lit a cigarette and offers me one. I take it and she lights it up for me.

I say, "You're not like the others."

She asks, "What do you mean?" I answer, "Kind and well... not crazy."

She chuckles. "I'm not here for anything to crazy" she says. I ask, "What are you here for?"

She answers, "I'm a journalist and I was writing a story about a patient here and Sister Jude did not appreciate that so she did some digging on me and found out I had a girlfriend, and now I'm here for treatment to be "cured of lesbianism."

I respond, "I'm so sorry." She nods and asks, "Anyways what about you?"

I answer, "I told my parents I'm gay and they didn't take it so well. I wish I never said anything I knew they wouldn't be happy about it but I NEVER thought they would send me to a place like this. I'm such a dumbass."

She puts her hand on my hand to comfort me since I'm tearing up.

Over the next couple of weeks we grow a strong liking to one another and are now in love.

There's a big storm coming so Sister Jude is going to put on a movie to distract us from the chaos outside. That's when me and Lana planned to have our first time together. We had some make out sessions and quick kisses in private whenever we could but we really wanted to be with eachother. The movie distraction was the perfect time for us to sneak away.

It was ten minutes into the movie and I went first to ask for permission to go the bathroom and then go into the supply room they never use and wait there for Lana.

About six minutes later she walks in the door and locks it behind her. She backs me up againist the wall while we are giggling. She says, "God, I love you so much!" I reply, "I love you too!"

I press my lips against hers into a kiss and she kisses me back. She starts kissing, biting, and sucking my neck. I let out a moan.

She pulls my hospital looking dress off and then her own. She takes off my bra and her tounge starts to play with my nipples. She sucks on them and when she switches she releases them with a pop.

I ask, "Lana, is it going to hurt?" Lana replies while cupping my center, "It might a little a first baby but I promise i'll go slow and be gentle. The pain will soon be over and you will feel SO good."

I nod. She slides my underwear down and goes down to sit on her knees. She kisses up my thighs and runs her tongue though my slit. I let out a moan.

She starts sucking on my clit. I lean my head back and let out another moan.

After a minute she enters me with her tongue. After a bit of her tongue fucking me, I say, "Lana, I need your fingers."

She asks, "Okay babygirl, are you ready?"

I nod and she slowly sticks her two fingers inside of me. I say, "Oh God! That feels so good!"

She smiles and slowly starts to pump her fingers in and out of me. She moves her body back up and I lean my head on the crook of her neck as I moan.

I start to feel my wall tighting and I say, "Lana I'm coming." She says, "Come for me baby."

My orgasm washes over me and she returns to my vagina to eat me out. She licks up eveything and stands back up.

She puts her fingers in my mouth and I moan. I say, "Oh wow, that taste so good." She replies, "You do." She connects our lips for a passionate kiss.

She goes to put her gown back on and I ask, "What about you? I want to make you feel good too?"

She replies with a smile, "We have to get back, we've been gone too long. We can continue this another time." I nod and slip my gown back on.

We return to the movie without being found out and we hold hands sneakily while we watch.
________________________________
Word Count: 874