Sally part 1

⚠️ Tw for homophobia, abusive parents,
Thank you so much for 18k reads! 🎉🥳

Word count: 968
_____________

You're a senior in highschool this year and you have no idea what you want to do when you graduate. You're parents are forcing you to look into colleges but you just don't think you're smart enough to be able to get through. You're planning on maybe just getting a job.

You definitely have to do something where you can move out though since your parents are not good at their job of raising you. They often emotionally, mentally, and physically abuse you.

You had just finished walking home from school and when you unlock your door with your key, you see your parents sitting on the couch looking at you angrily. You're shocked they're here because they both work so they shouldn't be.

Your mom says, "Y/n sit down, we need to talk to you." You close the front door and nervously sit down in the chair infront of the couch. Your dad says, "We went though your phone last night to make sure you weren't hiding anything and we found something ABSOLUTELY disgusting."

Your heart suddenly drops. You don't really know what they're referring to but you know this conversation isn't going to end well.

Your mom says, "We found this app where you were reading this stuff about women liking women. I swear to god, you better be honest with me, are you a dike?"

(just writing my worst fears here, if my parents ask, I was never here😆)

I start tearing up and let out a sniffle. I say quietly, "I likes girls and girls only." My mom rolls her eyes and says, "Oh god, why did I have to have such a fucked up child! First you're mentally ill, and now you're gay?"

I just stay quiet, maybe they'll finish up and let me go. My dad says, "We can't have this kind of sin living in our house, we're calling pastor Charles to refer you to a conversion therapy place to fix this, and if you can't put in the work and get this homosexuality bullshit out of your system, we're kicking you out."

I try to stand my ground and say, "Those places are traumatizing and don't work. You can't change someone's sexual orientation, I'm not going." My dad stands up quickly and I try to get up and quickly get away from him but he pulls on my arm to turn me around and he slaps my face so hard he knocks me to the ground.

I start sobbing. He yells, "Get your stuff and get out, don't come back, your choice to be gay has ruined our family. You're no longer my daughter."

I pick myself off of the floor and rush to my room. I pack some stuff in a suitcase and leave. It's a good thing I have emergency money stashed away so I can stay in a hotel room. I can't stay at a friend's house because I don't have any that I'm close to, there just some people I talk to at school just to get through the day.

I get in my car and head to the nearest hotel, the hotel cortez. I walk in and ask the grey haired lady with glasses for a room and she hands me a key. I head to the elevator and push the button to my floor number.

I get off and open the door to what room I thought was mine. I see a women with blonde frizzy hair smoking a cigarette in the chair near the window and say, "I'm so sorry, I thought this was my room, I'll leave."

She says, "That's fine, come in, get yourself a drink, and sit, we'll chat." I reply, "Alright." I close the door behind me and pour myself some wine and sit on the bed so I'm across from her.

She's so beautiful. There's something about her that makes me feel comfortable and safe. I could look into her beautiful brown eyes forever. She asks after a minute, "Hello? You okay?"

I nervously say, "Oh yeah, so what's your name?" She replies, "Sally, what's your?" I respond, "Y/n." She smiles and says, "A pretty name for a pretty girl." I blush and say, "I think your so beautiful, oh I'm sorry, that was weird."

She responds, "Sweetie, it's fine, why are yo so tense?" I reply, "I um, just got kicked out of my house by my parents for being a le$bean, so I'm not really my usual not as nervous self today." She asks, "What's a le$bean?"

I reply, "It's a term thing for a lesbian." She replies, "Oh, sorry I'm not up to date with the gay terms anymore."

Anymore? So is she gay too? Does she like me back? I mean she said I was pretty but she probably didn't mean it like that.

She continues, "I'm sorry they kicked you out for some dumb shit like that." I nod. I ask, "So how long have you been here? Like how many days?" She laughs and replies, "Babe I've been here since the dawn of time. Literally 20 years." I look at her confused and ask, "What's made you stay here for that long? And sorry if this is rude but look so young? Shouldn't you look older?"

She laughs again and responds jokely, "I just like it here too much to leave. And there's this creme I use to make me stay look young."

  I say, "I better be getting to my room now, nice to meet you though." She nods and says, "See you later babe." I smile and head to the next room, my room.

___________________
Don't worry part 2 is coming shortly :)