Billie Dean Howard

⚠️Warning for Smut

Word count: 741
______________________
Billie had been away shooting a new season of her show for a few days and was coming home today. You were so excited to see her. You've been dating for a year now and have lived together for eight months.

You're watching tv on the couch when you hear a car pull up in the driveway. You walk to the front door and walk outside to see if she needed any help bringing anything inside.

She gets out of the car, you run up to her, give her a hug, a quick kiss on the lips, and say, "Welcome home baby, I missed you."

She replies, "I missed you too." She carries her purse into the house and you open the back door of the car to grab her suitcase and bring it inside.

She turns to you and says, "It's nice to be home." You close the door, wrap your arms around her waist and say, "I have a surprise for you upstairs."

She answers, "Ohhh, fun." You grab her hand and lead her to the bathroom where you have candles lit and rose petals layed on the floor with the bath bombs and salts placed next to the tub."

She say excitedly, "Wow baby it looks so beautiful, let's get the water running." You walk over and turn on the hot water and let it fill up the bath tub.

In the meantime, you and Billie undress one another. You stop the water so the tub doesn't overflow and add in all the stuff. Billie gets in then you get in and sit inbetween her legs.

She wraps her arms around you and says, "I love you, thank you for this." You lean your head back so you can look at her beautiful face and say, "Of course baby, I love you too and spending time with you."

You were both relaxing for a while when you feel Billie's lips kiss and suck on your neck. She takes her hands and massages your breasts and pinches your nipples.

You let out a few soft moans. You say, "Billie what are you doing." She whispers in your ear, "It's been a few days since I've been able to touch this pretty little body of yours, I missed it."

She slides her left hand down your stomach and starts to rub your clit with the pad of her finger. You lay your head back on her shoulder and gasp.

She says, "That's right baby girl relax, I know you've been stressed out with work lately, let mommy take away all that tention."

She rolls your clit inbetween her fingers when you say, "Mommy please, I need you deep inside me."

She take her left pointer finger and slowly inserts it into you. You groan at the pain of her longer finger nails but it soon turns into pleasure.

  She moans at how wet you are and pumps it in and out of you as you moan.

You ask, "Can you add another one now, I'm ready." She adds a second finger and says, "Who do you belong to?"

  You reply, "You mommy, fuck, um yes, you mommy." She says, "That's right babygirl, your sweet pussy is all mine and no one fucking else's."

She spreads her fingers into a v-shape and you moan. You feel a familiar knot in your stomach and say, "Oh god, coming mommy, I'm coming."

She bits the shell of your ear and replies, "Yes baby come for mommy." You feel your high wash over you and your a moaning and screaming mess.

She slows down her pace with her fingers while you ride out your orgasm.

You try to get your breathing under control while she pulls her fingers out of you and brings them to her mouth to suck off your juices.

She says, "Hmmm, fuck, you always taste so good." You ask, "What do I taste like mommy."

She puts her fingers into your mouth and you suck off your cum. You say, "Oh wow, that does taste good."

She says, "Just like cotton candy."
_____________________
AN:
So I am a bottle of extra virgin olive oil so I researched what female cum tastes like as a curious teen does😅.

I was sort of confused because every answer was completely different but one guy (ew) said cotton candy😂. I thought it was funny so I added it.