Ms. Venable

⚠️ TW: Smut

Word count: 1,318
________________________

Mina's POV:

  I'm sitting in the library, on a couch, reading a book when I hear the intruder alarm sound. I quickly close my book and put it on the table before standing up. I grab my cane and start walking towards the entrance of the outpost.

  I see Ms. Mead and ask her, "What's going on?" She replies, "It looks like the cooperative dropped off a girl here who is unconscious." I ask hoping it's who I think it is but I know i'm definitely wrong, "What does she look like?"

  She answers, "Medium height, dark purple hair, and maybe early twenties?" Oh god, it might actually be her! Please please be her. I respond, "Take me to her." She nods replying, "Of course." She leads me into a room where I see a woman laying down on a bed.

  Oh my god, it is her, it's actually her! I rush over to her saying as I start to cry, "Oh my god!" I sit next to her and run my fingers through her hair. Ms. Mead asks confused, "You know her?" I nod and sniffle as I pick up her left hand. I show it to Ms. Mead along with my left hand.

  She sees the wedding bands on our fingers and asks shocked, "Is, is she your wife?" I nod and reply, "I never though i'd see her again, some man from the cooperative took her from me right before we all got here."

  She puts her hand on my shoulder and says, "I'm so sorry, would you like me to put her in your bed and stay with her then come notify you when she wakes up?" I nod as I sniffle again. I place a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

Y/n's POV:

  I open my eyes to see that i'm lying down on a bed. A woman who was sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the room walks over to me saying, "It's alright Miss Y/n, you are free and in Outpost 3. Would you like me to go get Ms. Venable for you?"

  I nod and sigh in relief that I am no longer being held hostage. She leaves and a few minutes later, I see Mina walk through the door. I ask, "Mina, is that really you?" We both start to cry and she runs up to the bed.

  She sits down on it and replies, "Yes Y/n, it is really me. Can I hold you?" I nod and jump into her arms. She says words breaking, "I missed you so fucking much! Do you mind telling me what happened?"

  I break the hug and reply, "I had finished my errands, since it was my day off, and was watching Netflix until your lunch break when I called you, like I do every day. Once we hung up, I want back to watching Netflix. I hear our house being broken into and that's when some men rushed up to me and struck this syringe into my neck making me passout. I woke up in an underground place and a man named Michael told me he was kidnapping me and that I would never see you again then he stuck me with another syringe. I woke up here and now i'm with you."

  She asks confused, "You weren't awake? They kept you unconscious the whole time?" I nod and reply scared, "Something is definitely wrong. Mina, I called you on your lunch break yesterday. My hair is longer so I think it's been longer than yesterday since we've seen one another. How much time did they steal from my life?"

  She take a deep breath and answers, "I've, i've been in the outpost six months." My eyes grow wide and I say, "Oh fuck!"
•••••

The night, Mina and I are getting ready for bed and before I hop in, I take off my clothes. Mina starts to take off her dress but looks a little uncomfortable so I say, "It's okay, you don't have to sleep naked with me." She replies, "I'm sorry, it's just been six months since i've done so, I want to though. Will up please unzip my dress?"

I nod and she turns around. I unzip in and kiss her back. She slides it off and tears up saying, "Sorry, it's just been so long since you've done that. I love how you make me feel better about my back when I feel so insecure about it." I reach out my hand for her to grab and she does.

She attaches her lips to mine for a passionate kiss. We makeout for a while then cuddle as we fall asleep.
•••••

I walk into Mina and I's room the next night to get ready for bed. I see her sitting on the bed with a very anxious look on her face. I walk up to her and ask, "Honey what's wrong?" She tears up and answers, "You're mad at me aren't you."

I give her a confused look and she adds, "I know you found out today about how I torture the guests here." I sit next to her and say, "I'm not mad, Mina, you were so sad about losing your person, I'm not mad about how you dealt with your pain."

She nods and I pull her into a kiss. After a few minutes of making out, she leans me down on the bed and attaches her lips to my neck to suck on my pulse point. She unzips my dress and throws it onto the floor.

She starts sucking and licking my nipples as I let out a moan. She moves down towards my thighs and spreads them apart. She bites her lip seeing a big wet patch on my underwear. She begins biting, sucking, and kissing my thighs.

  I moan out a, "Please mommy, stop teasing." She replies, "Patience little one." She removes my underwear and licks up my slit collecting my arousal on her tongue. She moans at my taste before bringing her fingers up to my clit to rub circles on it. I gasp and move my hands down to pull on her hair.

  She shoves her tongue inside me and starts pumping it in and out. I start to ride her face and grip onto the sheets with one of my hands. I say, "Yes mommy, god oh fuck fuck fuck!"

  I feel my walls start to tighten and say, "Please let me come." She responds, "Cum for me babygirl." I orgasm and even squirt a little bit. She removes her tongue and fingers. She moves up my body to bring me into a heated kiss.

  I ask, "Can you please sit on my face? She replies smiling, "Yes baby." She moves up and hovers her center over my face. I see her glistening core and moan. She's so beautiful.

  She sits all the way down and I get to work starting with kitten licking her clit. She hums and I take two fingers and tease her entrance. I stick them in and she says, "Ohhhh yes yes!" I pump them in and out of her with curling them every once in a while to hit her g-spot.

  She throws her head back as she rides my face. I feel her wall tighten around my fingers and say, "Come for me mommy." She cums all over my face as screams as she rides out her orgasm.

  I slowly pull my fingers out and lick them as she lays down on the bed beside me. She's breathing heavily as she tries to catch her breath. She pulls me into a kiss and says, "Oh fuck, I missed sex, I missed you, I love you." I reply, "I love and missed you too." We cuddle as we fall asleep.