Sally

⚠️Warning for smut

AN: This early part of this month, March, is my one year writing in this one shot & mental health book! Just thought that was cool! Okay bye 👋 😊

Word count: 1,042
____________________

You're on the roof of the hotel Cortez in LA sitting on the edge with your legs dangling off. A tear falls down your cheek and you keep looking down watching people walk by.

  You hear a women's voice behind you say, "You know the ground isn't as soft as it probably looks to you right now, trust me, I know."

  I turn my head to look at her and she comes to join me. She sits next to the edge and asks, "What's wrong?"

  I reply, "My dad. He found out that I'm a lesbian so he said he's going to ship me off to conversion therapy to "fix" me because we're in LA society and it wouldn't make him look good to the other rich snotty assholes. I ran away and he just called me saying he has eyes everywhere in this town and so he found me and some men are coming to get me tonight to take me there and I don't know what I'm going to do to get out of this."

  She responds, "I'll help you. I'll protect you." You ask, "Why?" She responds, "Because I understand. I was about your age when my parents found me kissing my best friend in my room and kicked me out for being bisexual."

  You say, "I'm sorry." She replies, "It was a long time ago and they sucked anyways." You chuckle. She holds out her hand and says, "Take my hand." You put your hand in hers and you both walk back down the stairs to the hotel.

  She shows you her room that she let's you stay in and you become really great friends. A few months goes by and you're nervous to tell her your feelings towards her.

  You're scared to tell her because you don't want things to be akward if she doesn't feel the same way but you can't hold it in anymore so you decide to tell her tonight.

  Your not sure if she feels the same way, you think maybe she might because you always cuddle and it seems like you're both always finding a way to touch one another. I could just be thinking this because of how I feel and could be reading this wrong, maybe she's just friendly.

  You two had just had drinks at the bar and are heading up to your shared room. She opens the door and you both walk inside.

  She starts talking about something funny Liz said earlier and you blurt out, "Sally I love you!" She pauses and you add, "I'm in love with you."

  She walks over and stands infront of you really close and asks cupping your face with hands, "You feel it too?" I nod and she leans in to attach her lips to mine.

  Our lips sync and the kiss gets heated. I move my hands to her waist and pull her closer to me. She walks foreword and I walk backwards to the bed. She leans me down on it never breaking the kiss.

  She breaks the kiss to ask, "Y/n, are you sure you want to continue? We don't have to. I can wait as long as you want for your first time, there's no rush baby."

  You reply, "Your so sweet. I want this, please, I want this more than anything I've ever wanted."

  She smiles and responds, "I love you too. I have since I first layed eyes on you." I say smiling, "I've wanted to be yours since I first saw you, I love you so much."

  She responds wiping a tear from her eye, "You tell me what you want and if at any point you want to stop, I will." I nod and reply, "Okay."

  She attaches her lips to my neck and I gasp and move my neck to the side to give her more access. She finds my pulse point and surely leaves marks.

  I help her take off my shirt and she tosses it on the ground. She kisses my chest and unhooks my bra discarding it to the floor also.

  She takes a nipple into her mouth and bites and sucks on it while massaging the other one. I lighly moan saying, "Umm yes, so good."

  She switches to the other side and then kisses down my stomach. She's now on the floor on her knees unbuttoning my pants and sliding them off of me.

  She says, "Wow miss Y/n, you are dripping." She moves her head in to lick up the wetness the has dripped down my thigh.

  I ask, "Sally, oh my god, please touch me, I'm throbbing, I need you so badly."

  She slides off my thong and tosses it onto the floor before burying her head in my pussy.

  I moan so loudly. She licks up my slit landing her tounge on my swollen pink bundle of nerves. I wrap my legs around her head and put my hands in her hair.

  I say nervous, "Sally, I need your fingers, please." She replies, "Okay don't worry, I'll be slow and gentle so it doesn't hurt." I nod and she wraps her lips around my clit sucking it while slowly inserting one of her fingers into my tight hole.

  I let out a string of moans. She adds another one once I've adjusted and slowly pumps them in and out of me. She increases speed watching my face to see if you're doing okay.

I say, "Oh Sally, yes fuck! Feels so good!" She curls her fingers and I come all in her mouth and on her fingers.

She licks up all my juices and then moves up my body and pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss.

I go to take off her shirt and she stops you saying, "Hey, you're tired, let's go to bed, you can do me next time."

I nod and we get underneath the covers. We stare into eachother's eyes and hold hands. I snuggle up into her arms as we fall asleep.