Sally

Sally and I are cuddling on the bed when my timer goes off. I shut it off and get out of bed to start packing. Sally sits on her elbows and says, "Hey love, I need to tell you something." Whatever it is she seems reallh nervous.

I ask, "What is it sweetie?" She says, "I don't want you to go on this trip." I ask confused, "How come? You seemed okay with me going to fly to see my guy friend before?"

She answers, "I absolutely know this sounds stupid but I just have a really bad feeling. Like something bad is going to happen. Please just trust me. I'm sorry I know this sounds so stupid."

I walk over and peck a kiss on her lips and says, "Okay, I won't go, I'll reschedule." She asks with confusion on her face, "Why do you believe me? I'm being totally crazy."

I sit next to her on the bed and say, "If you say something feels wrong, I'll listen to that." She pulls me into a hug and says, "Thank you."

The next day I run out to the store to get some groceries and walk past the bar to head to our room when I spot Sally working on music with Liz and say walking up to her, "Hey baby see you upstairs soon, love you." I peck her cheek with a kiss.

She waves, "See you soon." I set the groceries down and I can hear the tv on in the background. It's on the news and I look over curious to see what there talking about when I see something that makes me drop my bags and start panicking.

I go to sit on the edge of the bed and cry trying to control my breathing. Sally walks in a few minutes later and runs to my side. She says, "Hey, honey it's okay, it's okay just breath. Can I touch you?" I nod and she pulls me into her chest.

Just as she was about to ask what's wrong she see's the new's headline saying Flight 2247 crashes in Texas, no survivors.

I say though sniffles, "Sally you were right. If I went I would have died outside of this hotel and never beable to see you again. I love you so much. I can't imagine losing you."

She adds sniffling now too, "I can't imagine losing you either, I love you too."

_______________________
Word count: 410