Sally

AN: Ah😮‍💨😫 Imagine her on top of you like this💜

⚠️TW: Smut & sucidal thoughts

Word Count: 1,295
______________________

Sally's POV:

Sitting in one of the booths smoking a cigarette and drinking a second martini, I see a beautiful girl that I didn't notice until now sitting in a booth across the room listening to music while staring into the abiss.

I bit my lip and put out my cigarette. I grab my drink and head over to sit next to her. When I do she doesn't notice my presents so I put my hand on her thigh to get her attention.

She looks over at me and takes out her earbuds after pausing her music. She says shyly, "Oh um... hi." I reply with a light chuckle, "Hi darling, what's a young girl like yourself doing in a place like this?"

She answers, "Just staying the night, I need to get away from everything and this was the first hotel I came across, I didn't want to have to walk to far." I nod and she wipes a tear from her cheek.

  I ask while putting her hair behind one of her ear, "Do you want to talk about it sweetheart?" She blushes and I ask, "Oh you liked that didn't you, you like it when I call you cute little pet names, don't you babygirl?"

  She shyly nods and blushes. I put her hand in mine and she looks down at our hand intertwined and smiles.

  I ask, "Want to talk about it, i'm a good listener?" She shakes her head no and replies, "Sorry I don't feel like talking about it."

  I squeeze her hand and say, "You only apologize when you've done something wrong, okay?" She nods and tears up. I wipe her tears with my fingers and ask if she wants a drink.

  She answers, "I don't turn 21 for another two years so I can't have one in a public place." I say, "Oh that's fine baby, Liz doesn't care, you're almost there anyways."

  She nods and replies, "Maybe a Margarita, i've always liked those." I nod and kiss her cheek before saying, "I'll be right back with your drink okay?" She nods and I stand up and begin walking over to the bar.

  Two and a half Margaritas later, she climbs on my lap and straddles me. She giggles and presses her forehead against mine.

  She says, "Sorry it's just um... Tequila makes me um..." She chuckles and I ask, "Can I kiss you sweet girl." She quickly nods and I attach my lips to hers.

  We makeout for a while and I can feel her getting inpatient because I feel her grinding herself on my thigh.

  I ask, "Do you want mommy to take care of you babygirl?" She moans at my words and answers, "Please I need you so badly mommy."

  My hand disappears underneath her dress and I run my fingers up and down her covered slit. She gasps and says, "We can't do this here... Liz is right over there."

  I nod and respond, "Whatever you say goes pretty girl." She blushes and replies after kissing my lips, "You're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen."

  I stand up and help her wrap her legs around my waist. We stumble into the elevator and I push the button to my floor. I kiss her lips and reply, "You're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen too." She takes off her t-shirt dress.

  I ask pulling it down, "Don't you want to wait till we get inside my room, I don't want you to feel embarrassed if we come across someone in the hallway."

  She goes to take it off and chuckles as she responds, "I don't give a fuck." I chuckle and kiss her again.

  Her lips are so soft, fuck she's making me so wet, i'm definitely going to keep her. I can tell she was going to try to delete herself tonight, I was watching her when she was unpacking and saw the tons of pill bottles in her suitcase, and the pride pins on her bag, that poor kind hearted girl was hurt so badly by the world, so she's perfect to be my pet forever, she won't even want or try to leave me, this is perfect, she's so perfect.

  The elevator stops and I unlock the door. Once we're inside, I throw her on the bed and climb on top of her. I bit my lip and look down at her bra.

  I start kissing and sucking on her neck. I ask, "Can I leave marks on you babygirl?" She answers, "Please mommy." I smile and she moves her head to the side so I have more access to her neck.

I ask as I nibble on her collarbone and move my hands down to grab the waistband of her tights, "Can I take this off?" She quickly nods and I say, "Words sweetheart." She says, "Yes mommy." I whisper in her ear before biting it, "Good girl."

  I slide her tights down and throw them onto the floor. I kiss around her boobs and ask, "Can I see those pretty tits baby?" She replies, "Yes." I unclip her bra and lightly moan at how pretty they look.

  I say as I start kneading them, "My pretty girl, my pet." I start twisting and rolling her nipples with my fingers. She says, "I need you so badly mommy please, I need you to touch my pussy."

  I reply as I trail kisses down her body, "Good girl for asking for what you want sweetheart."

  I kiss her thighs quickly then look up at her and she says, "Please take them off." I do and throw them onto the floor. I run my pointer finger up and down her slit and say, "Such a pretty girl, fuck you are so wet for mommy."

  I lick up her slit and then start kitten licking her clit. She throws her head back and gasps. I say, "It's it babygirl just relax and let mommy make you feel good."

I start eating her out and rubbing her sensitive bud with two fingers. She grips onto the sheets and arches her back. I slip my tongue inside her and she moans so pretty and so loudly.

I shove my tongue in and out of her and curl it to hit her spongy spot a few times. She begins almost suffocating me by trying to push her thighs together.

She asks, "I NEED TO COME PLEASE MOMM... AHHH!" I reply, "Come in mommy's mouth princess!" Her eyes shut and her mouth is open but no sound is coming out. She starts shaking and I feel her cum flow into my mouth.

I lick up every drop and crawl up her body to pull her into a soft kiss. She catches her breath and says, "Thank you Sally."

I place kisses all over her face and she giggles. I ask, "I have a proposal for you, would you like to hear it?" She lightly nods and I can tell she's getting nervous so I put my hand on her face and rub her cheek with my thumb.

I say, "I know you're here to stop everything, i'm so sorry you've been through so pain in your life that those thoughts come to you. I want you to stay here, with me, forever. As in be my girl, my pet, let me give you the love you deserve Y/n, I want nothing more than to be yours."

She replies starting to tear up, "I want that too, so much." I smile and say, "Good, i'll go get the strap babygirl, mommy's going to fuck you so hard."