Sally

Sry for so much Sally, she's my favorite!

Hi I'm so excited because I've been trying to change my username for two years now and I finally got to. I had a ouat account before with a Lana Parrilla addiction.

So I was literally daydreaming about this, as I do haha, and I decided to write it down. That's probably not a good thing though bc it just exposes how fucked up my 17 (I turn 18 in less than a month) year old brain thinks. Anyways enough with this long ass message enjoy😅.
________________

I've been running away from this boy from my bio college class for a few minutes now. He's been chasing me with a gun and trying to shoot me. I almost reach the gate to the hotel when I look back and he shoots my stomach.

I collapse on the ground and yell out in pain. He gets closer to me and says, "Looks like I got you, you're not going to die in that hotel now with your ghost girlfriend, you're out here baby all alone." He lets out an evil laugh as I scoot as quickly as I can past the gate and to the front door.

I get inside and he yells, "Shit!" He goes to grab me but Sally hits him in the back of the head with a shovel. She drags him to the gate of the hotel and throws his body onto the street and shoots him in the head. I'm laying down on the ground holding my wound with my hand and trying to breathe which has become difficult.

She rushes to me, throwing the gun on the floor, gets on her knees, and puts my head in her lap. Liz calls out rushing towards me, "I'll call emergency services!" I yell out, "No! Liz I'm not going to die outside of this place! I can't lose Sally!"

I turn to my side to throw up and a bunch of blood comes out. I lay my head back on Sally's lap and she's sobbing while running her fingers through my messy y/h/c hair. I ask Sally, "It hurts so much. I'm going to die soon, please take his gun and shoot me in the head. Baby please it hurts so much."

Sally looks up at Liz and asks, "Liz please, I need you to do it, I can't, I can't do it." Liz nodds and picks up the gun. I ask Sally, "Can you please let me feel you while she pulls the trigger." She nods knowing exactly what I mean and turns me onto my side putting my right arm up her dress and into her thong and my left arm up her dress onto her right breast. I move my fingers up and down her slit and try to calm myself down. She puts her hands on my arms.

She says, "Let me know when you're ready pumpkin." I reply, "I'm ready." I take my last deep breath and Liz pulls the trigger.

I appear a few feet away from my body towards the front desk and see them sobbing. I rush towards Sally and kneel down and put my hand on her cheek. I say, "Honey it's okay, It worked I'm here." I take my dead hands, remove them from her body, and let her collapse into my lap. We stay there for awhile.

We eventually walk into our room. I ask, "Hey Sally?" She answers, "Yes sweetie." I ask, "Can we cuddle naked." She nods and we begin taking off our clothes. We get into the bed and spoon.

I turn over to face her and she asks, "Why did he hate you so much?" I answer running my fingers on her upper arm, "He liked me and would stalk me apparently. He found out about dying here and how you become a ghost and he didn't like the fact that I was gay and in a relationship so said if he couldn't have me no one could."

She answers, "I'm so sorry. I love you." I answer, "I love you too, more than you'll ever know." She presses her lips onto mine and
we start to make out. Once our lips are swollen and tired I say putting my fingers on her lips, "I swear I'm addicted to these beautiful soft lips." She chuckles.

I say, "It's okay Sally. I won he loses. Yes we both died but he's dead out there and I get to officially start being with you for eternity."

She says crying, "I'm just sorry you had to die in pain, It's my fault, I didn't protect you. I've always knew you were going to go eventually and stay here with me but I was going to make sure you weren't hurting, I failed."

I respond, "Sally no, it's not your fault in any way. Please don't blame youself. I promise it's not your fault." She nods and replies, "Okay." I ask, "Suckies?" She chuckles, "Yes baby, now let's get to sleep." I kiss her lips one last time and put my head down to start sucking on her right nipple."

__________________
A/N

Word count: 860