Sarah

⚠️Warning for struggles with eating & smut

  Sarah's been away for four days now filming and you miss her so much. You look forward to her morning texts, calls at night before bed, and when she facetimes you while you both eat dinner to help you eat since you're recovering from an eating disorder and are having a hard time lately. You love her so much. You even wear her sweatshirts most of the time because they smell like her.

  You wake up this morning to one of her good morning texts, they always make your morning.

Sarah: Hey baby girl good morning, I hope you have a good day! Make sure you don't forget to eat real breakfast! As I've mentioned before COFFEE IS NOT A MEAL😅.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Y/N: Hey Honey good morning, I love you more than a person could ever love a person❤️ I will, I will.😆

You have a day off from work today so you do some errands and a little shopping. You get home about an hour before your dinner call with Sarah so you have time to prepare your food.

Once you've finished making your porkchop and green beans (idk haha) you get a facetime call from Sarah right as you put your plate down on the dinner table.

You answer and Sarah says, "Aww your wearing my sweatshirt again."

  I answer, "I am, you're are just so comfy and wearing them helps me when I miss you."

  She says, "That's cute baby, you can totally wear them as long as you please." I smile. She says, "And baby I'm so proud of you, you've been doing so well in recovery. You're almost at a healthy weight now!"

(Just wanted to say you don't have to be underweight to be really sick or be in recovery! Only 6% of Anorexia's are underweight. Just wanted to say that o key bye ✌️ 🙂)

  I respond, "And thank you, for being so patient and helpful, I really couldn't have done it without your support."

After finishing dinner Sarah says, "Hey baby I have a request for you." I ask, "Ooooo a request." She asks with a smirk, "Move to the couch and strip for me please baby."

  I do she has asked of me as she says, "God baby girl you're so beautiful, I can't wait till I get home so I can see you in person." I answer, "Me neither."

  She asks, "Ok now baby can you spread those thighs for me and move the camera to the end of the couch so I can see your pretty pussy?"

  I do so and ask, "Like this mommy?" She says, "Yes honey, just like that. Now take your fingers and make small circles on your clit for me please." I do so and let out a soft moan.

  She says, "Now speed it up and slide a finger inside of you." I pick up the speed and i'm so wet my finger just slides right in. I start finger fucking myself.

  Sarah says, "Now put two more fingers in baby, I know you can do it." I slide 2 more fingers and put them in and out of me moaning and hitting my g-spot everytime. I say, "Oh yes mommy! Yes that feels so good!"

  She says, "Are you getting close baby?" I reply, "Yes mommy I'm so so close." She smiles and says, "Come for me baby." I feel my high wash over me and squirt all over my fingers."

  I try to take control of my breathing while Sarah asks, "Good girl, now take a taste for me." I take my fingers out of my me and clean the cum off of them with my mouth and moan.

  She says, "Good job baby girl." We talk for the next couple of hours and then I head to bed and we fall asleep on facetime.

___________________
Word count: 652