Diane Sherman

⚠️TW: Smut & body image insecurity

AN: Pretend it's not that bitch Chloe😂 in this pic getting forehead kisses from mommy Diane but us🥰

I actually kind of like this one, I got out some things i'm insecure about, about my body out. Anyways hope you enjoy.👋🙂

Word count: 1,564
______________________

  I had the day off work today and am now in my girlfriend and I's bedroom lighting candles and spreading rose petals all over the floor and bed. Cliché I guess but I still think it's a cute way to tell her that i'm ready to have sex with her.

  We starting dating a couple of months ago and just recently moves in together. She knows i'm a virgin and told me she'll wait until i'm completely ready. I feel bad for making her wait so long. A lot of the reason is i'm insecure about my body, I have a lot of body dismophia. I don't like a lot about my body and i'm nervous she won't either.

  Today I decided to just say fuck it I want to be with her so badly. We've almost done it a few time but I was so nervous she won't like my body, I don't want her to disappointed. She has such a nice figure and I don't so much anymore.

  I was kind of small until my psychiatrist switched my anti-depressiants a month and a half ago and I gained weight from it, which has only made me feel more hatred towards the way my body looks.

  I've started a diet and I got a membership to a gym but I haven't been doing it long enough yet to see a difference.

  I hear the door open and smile. I run downstairs to greet her. She watches me coming down the stairs and smiles. I pull her into a big hug and say, "I love you, I missed you!" She replies, "I love you too and missed you so much babycakes." We only recently said "I love yous" to one another just recently and I love saying it.

  Once I break the hug, she kisses my forehead and I blush. I wrap my arms around her hips and she asks, "I can tell something's going on
in that pretty head of yours, what is it?"

  I reply, "I have a surprise for you upstairs." She responds chucking at my excitement, "Oh do you now." I nod shyly. We walk upstairs and I keep my hand on the door knob for a little while.

  Diane asks, "What's wrong honey?" I answer, "I'm jut um, nervous about your reaction I guess." She replies, "Aw, i'm sure whatever it is i'll love it." I nod and open the door.

  She walks in and says in surprise, "Oh wow Y/n, it looks so beautiful in here." She turns to look at me and I say, "I'm ready." She asks, "You're sure you're comfortable and ready?" I respond closing the door, "Take me to bed mommy." She blushes at the name and bites her lip.

  I walk up closer to her and fill the gap between our lips. I moan into the kiss. Diane scoops me up and lightly drops me onto the bed as I giggle. She climbs on top of me and attaches her lips to my neck. She kisses and sucks on it. I move my neck to the side to give her more access.

  She slowly takes off my crewneck sweatshirt and kisses my chest. She goes to take off my sports bra and I say quickly, "Oh um, stop real quick." She immediately takes her hands off of my body and asks worriedly, "Are you okay?"

  I reply, "I just um, I mean you obviously know my boobs are big, and not tiny and cute, and i'm anxious about you seeing them because I don't really like them."

  She responds, "Aw sweetheart, you're boobs are cute." She leans closer to my ear and whispers, "I like how they're big, I can't wait to touch them." I ask feeling less nervous now, "Really?" She smiles and answers, "Absolutely,  but if you aren't comfortable yet, we can leave your bra on."

  I reply, "You're so incredibly sweet, I love you so much. I'll take it off." She says putting a hand on my face, "You're incredibly sweet, I mean look at this room, it's so cute and perfect, you're perfect, I love you so much."

  I smile and peck her lips before taking off my nike sports bra. As I throw it onto the floor, she massages them. I let out a soft moan and she whispers, "Absolutely perfect."

  She begins kisses around one of my nipples before taking into her mouth. She licks the now harded bud a few times before starting to suck on it. I gasp at how good it feels and put my hands into her beautiful auburn hair.

  She switches sides and then bring her lips to meet mine. I help her out of her shirt and bra. Her breasts look so incredibly breath taking and her freckles on her body make her look even more stunning.

  I bite my lip and she says lightly chuckling, "You can touch me babygirl." I nod and smile before she takes my hands and puts them on her boobs.

AN: Ahh this is so hot right here⬆️😊

  I start massaging them and say with the biggest smile, "Oh wow!" She lightly laughs as she starts unbuttoning my jeans.

  She slides them off, also throwing them on the floor, and as moves down my body. She kisses the top of my underwear, closet to my hipbone, before biting and kissing my thighs.

  She looks up at me for permission to remove the blue laced thong and I say, "I'm so sorry, um, I am embarrassed about that um, too." She gives me a confused look and continue, "I don't know what is attractive for removing pubic hair, I trim it with scissors, is that okay?"

  She replies putting a hand on my stomach, "Honey of course. Don't be sorry, we'll go as slow as you want with everything, I want you to feel comfortable." I nod and respond, feeling better now, "Okay, you can slide them off, yes i'm sure." She removes her hand from my stomach and places a kiss on it making me blush.

  She cares so much about me, she's the absolute best. I never thought I would find anyone, Diane is my first girlfriend and damn is she the greatest one.

  She slowly slides them off, throwing them on the floor. She looks at my core with hungry eyes, after speading my legs open as wide as they can, and asks, "Mmmhhh baby, did mommy make you this wet?" I answer, "Yes mommy, you make me so wet, please touch me."

  She starts licking my slit and moans at my taste. She spreads my lips with her fingers and starts kitten licking my clit. I gasp and slightly buck my hips as I say, "Oh oh!" I feel her smile and she asks, "Mouth or fingers babygirl."

  I answer, "All of it, just all of it please!" She chuckles and moves her tongue down towards my entrance and dips it into my hole. I say, "Oh that feels... feels good!"

  She starts slowly thrusting it in and out of me and circling my clit with two of her fingers. I start gripping the sheets and she begins moving her tongue in and out of my dripping pussy.

I say throwing my head back and shutting my eyes closed, "Ahhh yes mommy... fuck!"

A few minutes later, I say, "My st... stomach, I think i'm gonna cum!" She replies, "Come for me babygirl, come all over mommy's face." I let go and feel my high wash over me.

She slows down her tongue and fingers before pulling them away. She licks up all my juices before moving up my body and crashes her lips into mine. I moan at my taste and say, out of breath, "Ah thank you mommy, that was ABSOLUTELY amazing!"

She chuckles and replies running her fingers through my y/h/c, "I'm really glad you enjoyed babygirl. What kind of snack would you like? Would you also like something to drink."

I give her a confused look and ask, "What about..." She answers, "You can make me feel good next time, this was about you." I nod and reply, "Maybe a diet coke and some raspberries?" She kisses my head and says, "Alright, i'll be right back, get comfy underneath the covers."

A few minutes later, she walks back into the bedroom with our snacks. She hands mine to me and before climbing into the bed, takes off her jeans and underwear. She asks getting underneath the comforter, "Would you like to watch a movie or would you rather just cuddle and go right to sleep?"

I answer, starting to eat my snack, "I'm kind of tired if you don't mind me falling asleep in a minute." She replies, "Of course."

After we eat and drink our drink, Diane gets out of bed to blow out all the candles before hoping back into bed. I move my body closer to her and wrap my arms around her.

She says, "Goodnight." I respond kissing her shoulder, "Goodnight."