Xandra

⚠️Smut

AN: 60k reads? Wow thanks so much friends🥳

Word count: 734
_____________________

  I've been living in my Uncle's house for a few months now. It's been an okay experience. My uncle is kind of annoying but his girlfriend is the most GORGEOUS woman I've ever seen.

  It's great but also torture living with her because I have to hear them sometimes at night and it makes me so angry that it's not me making her feel like that, even though I'm pretty sure she's faking it.

  He's currently out of town for a few days on a work trip. I just got home from school and see Xandra laying out on lounge chair by the pool. God she looks so beautiful.

  The cigarette between he lips makes me jealous, yes jealous of a cigarette. I put my bag down on the kitchen chair and hear a ding from my phone.

  I take it from out of my jean pocket and read a text from Xandra that says

Xandra: Come join me in the pool.

  I go upstairs and change into my bikini.

  Walking downstairs and to the screen door, I see she has moved to laying in a float in the pool

  Walking downstairs and to the screen door, I see she has moved to laying in a float in the pool. I slide the door and shut it. I walk into the pool and walk toward her float. I put my arms on it and say, "Hi."

  She asks, "Hi baby, how was school?" God I can't handle it when she calls me that, it makes me blush so hard, there's no way right now she doesn't notice.

  I answer, "It was okay, not much to do since it's my senior year." She says patting the empty side next to her, "Sit." I use my arms to push myself up and onto the float. I lay down my head down and move my head to the side to look at her.

 I lay down my head down and move my head to the side to look at her

(Ignore the man, ew but here's the floatie)

  She leans on her side and we stare into eachother's eyes. She moves some of my hair off to the side with her fingers and then pushes her lips against mine hungrily.

  I deepen the kiss. She grabs my waist and I break the kiss. I say, "I can't, I can't Xandra, you're with someone else." She replies, "I'm leaving him, he already knows, we've broken up already so it's fine, don't feel bad, we're not doing anything wrong."

  I nod and pull her into another kiss. I open my mouth so she could push her tongue in. She pulls my swim top off of me and kiss my chest before sucking on my harden nipples.

  She bites my ear and whispers into it, "Legs bend and open babygirl, you want mommy to make you feel good, right?" I do so and respond, "So badly mommy."

  She smiles and moves down my body and pulls down my swim bottoms. She licks my clit then begins to suck on it while scratching my thighs.

  I moan and say, "Yes, oh fuck mommy!" I grind against her face and push her head further into my pussy with my hands. A few minutes later, my legs are trembling and I ask, "Mommy, let me come please." She responds, "Let go babe."

  I come all over her face and she licks all of it up. She moves up and lays beside me on her side. She slides her hand down my stomach and onto my clit. She circles it with her fingers and starts biting and licking my nipples.

  She inserts two fingers and I moan saying, "Oh mommy, yes yes, you make me feel feel so good!" She speeds up and I ask, "Please let me come again." She whispers in my ear, "Come all over my fingers beautiful."

  I do and she slows her fingers down and takes them out of me. She brings them to her lips and licks my juices off of them.

  She says, "Let's go upstairs. I want you to make me come hard, I haven't had an orgasm that I haven't had to fake in a long time."

  I giggle and reply, "Oh yeah I know about that, I hear you two sometimes." She says, "I know that you know, when I go to the bathroom after I hear you moaning my name in your room."

  I blush and we get out of the pool walking upstairs hand in hand.