Cordelia

⚠️Tw for Eating disorders, self harm

You've been in recovery for your Anorexia for a few months now. You walk into Cordelia's office and ask if she ask her what time she's make y'all's dinner. It's just you two for dinner tonight since everyone is visting family this weekend. You're not since your parents are mentally abusive so you don't want to see them.

  Cordelia tells you at 7:00pm she is going to start it and it's going to take about thirty minutes. You ask her if she can start it now since it's 6:15 and your getting hungry. She gets huffy and tells you that you just need to wait. You say whatever and when you get out of the room you start to cry.

  You feel so guilty like you are a pig who eats too much since your eating has been pretty good lately, even though you wish it wasn't. Your annoyed with her since she knows you have problems with eating and she made a comment like that.

  What she said really triggered you so you walk into your bathroom and pick up the razor you have hidden and roll up your sleeve.

  You make cuts on your forearm and watch the red bubbles form on the lines. You wipe the blood up with toliet paper then roll your sleeve back up and go to your bed and lay down staring at the ceiling.

  Cordelia walks in an hour later and apologizes saying she was just having a rough day while working. She tells you the food is ready and to come downstairs to eat with her but you don't feel like it. All you want is restrict.

  You tell her you don't feel like eating and she ask annoyed, "So you were hungry but now you're not?" I answer, "I just don't feel like eating." She lets out an annoyed sigh and asks, "What do you want me to throw your plate away?" I answer with tears filling up my eyes, "I guess." She rolls her eyes and says, "Oh boy" as she leaves.

  You pull the blanket over your head and cry until you fall asleep.

________________________
So this actually was a convo that happened with my dad and I just wanted to write about to get it out. Sry if it wasn't that good.
Word Count: 395