Ms.Venable 1/2

⚠️TW: Severe Depression, self harm, sucide attempt

Word count: 995
___________________

  Mina and I had been dating for a year when my homophobic parents found out about about our relationship. They didn't like the fact that I was dating my professor and especially since she was also a female. They found us kissing one day in ny dirm room when they surprised visited me and were very upset.

•Flashback•

My mom yells, "I will have your ass fired so it's either your JOB or your disgusting relationship with my daughter, choose wisely." She crosses her arms and Mina looks at me but I don't meet eye contact, I just stare at the ground.

"I'm sry Y/n, I can't lose my job" she says apologetically. Tears run down my face and I nod as my mom calms down and says, "Good." I walk towards my parents and say, "I HATE you." I run out of my room and into a nearby supply closet and drop to my knees and sob.

•End of flashback•

It's been three days and not one text or call I have received from Wilhelmina. I tried to go to my first class the first day but couldn't stick it out, I was so depressed that I just left and went back to my room.

I've been laying in my bed ever since trying to feel better. I'm so tired of the headaches from crying, the lack of sleep, and the chest pains. My roommate, Cierra, is in class right now so I get up and out of bed heading to our shared bathroom.

I lift up my arm and trace the previous cuts made just a few hours ago with my fingers before grabbing my blade from underneath a towel in the cabinet. Wilhelmina had helped me stay clean for such a long time but what's the fucking point now, especially because I don't even know how much longer i'm going to beable to continue like this.

I slide the blade across my forearm about twenty-six times watching the red bubbles rise to the surface and drip down my arm. I put up the blade and wipe off the blood with water and paper towels before placing band-aids on the lines.

I pull up my sleeve and head back to bed. Two hours later I hear Cierra come in and she stands in front of me crotching down to my level and asks, "Today any better?" I sniffle and shake my head no. She asks, "Do you want to go somewhere with me to try to get your mind off of her? It might make you feel better to get dressed and have fresh air."

I reply, "No but thank you." She nods and responds, "If you change your mind, let me know okay." I nod.

A week has gone by now and I can't take this pain anymore. My class with Wilhelmina is in thirty minutes so I decide to act on my plan. I'm going to take as many pills as possible then head to her class so I can see her one more time before I can finally be at peace.

I get up, grab my water bottle, and head towards the bathroom. I open the mirror cabinet and start pouring some pills into my hands and swallow them with water.

Once i'm finished, I grab my bag and head to class, even though I look dead and disgusting. I reach her classroom and take a deep breath not sure if i'm ready to see her again.

I walk in and sit down in my regular seat. The bell rings and Ms.Venable scans the room of students. She looks shocked to see me, since i've been skipping her classes, but starts the lesson.

I'm paying no attention and just look at her, no books on my desk, not even a pencil. My eyes feel a heaviness they've never felt before. I close my eyes and fold my arms on the desk and put my head down. This is it, I love you Mina.

Jared's POV:

  Ms.Venable looks up towards me annoyed and asks, "Jared can you please wake up Ms. y/l/n, sleeping during my lesson is so unexceptionable." I respond, "Yes Ms.Venable."

I shake Y/n awake but it's not working. Damn this girl is one heavy sleeper. I keep shaking her and whisper, "Y/n, you've got to wake up, Venny is pissed." Nothing. I have a feeling to check her pulse.

  Placing my fingers on her wrist, I barely feel anything. My eyes widen and I interrupt Ms.Venable saying, "Ms.Venable! Somethings very wrong! She not waking up and her pulse is extremely weak!"

  Her eyes widen and walk up towards us. She crouches down and shakes Y/n whispering, "Y/n wake up." Nothing. She feels her pulse and start crying. She looks at me and say, "Jared call an ambulance." I take out my phone and dial 911.

  Fiveteen minutes later, paramedics rush in and put her on a stretcher. They walk out with her. What happened? Did she take something? Did she od on something?

  Ms.Venable says rushing out the door, "Class dismissed."

Ms.Venable's POV

  Something is fucking wrong with my Y/n! Not anymore though I guess, but something is very wrong and I am freaking out!

  I run up to the ambulance before they pull away I ask the EMT crying, "Is there anything you can tell me?"

  She replies, "I'm not really suppose to being telling you this, but it looks like a sucide attempt, an overdose on medication. They're going to pump her stomach once she arrives at the hospital since whe won't beable to be alert enough to drink the charcoal. On updates, get in contact with her emergency contacts."

  I nod and say, "Thank you." She nods and closes the door to the ambulance. Oh my god, this is all my fault! I did this.