Ally

⚠️Warning for smut

Attention fellow lgbtq+ humans! I have thought of something! Gay= fruity & Cute = Snack so I present to you that we are all FRUIT SNACKS!!!!! 😅😊

Word count: 1,090
________________________
  Ally and you have been married for three years now and tonight is your anniversary. You're going out to dinner tonight at this new japanese restaurant. Oz is at a friend's house for a sleepover which worked out perfectly so you can both have your together alone time tonight.

  You had both taken off the day from work and spent the day together. You went shopping and then iceskating this morning. The rest of the day up until dinner, you've been cuddling on the couch.

  Once you've been in the car for a few minutes, the radio starts playing a sexy song. You're both laughing and singing along when you feel fingers rubbing your clit on the outside of your dress.

  You say smiling, "Mmmhh. Baby, come on, we're almost there." She replies smirks, "We still have some time before our reservation, I have time to make you feel good."

  She pulls the car over and puts it into neutral. You feel her hand slip into your underwear and rub your clit. You lean your head back on the headrest and let out a moan. She asks biting her lip, "Oh, so you like that babygirl?"

  You respond, "Very much, don't stop." You start to buck your hips so she slides a finger in. You gasp and say, "Yes, that feels good aahh."

  She adds another and moves them in and out of you. You start to ride her fingers. You start to feel your high approaching by the pit in your stomach and say, "Oh oh, god yes, I'm gonna cum."

  She takes out her fingers and you whimper asking, "Oh come on. Why?" She shoves her fingers into your mouth to let you lick off your juices and then she pulls your head in for a kiss. She answers, "Don't worry, you can come later."

She starts driving again and a few minutes later you enter the parking lot. You both get out of the car and walk to the stand up desk inside to inform them you're here and that you would like to be seated.

The women at the desks looks you up and down and asks while biting her lip, "So beautiful, who's this you're with, your MOM?"

I answer putting my arm around Ally's back, "No, my amazing WIFE actually." Ally gives her a look while the women is writing something on a small piece of paper. She hands it to me and gives Ally a disgusted look while saying, "Well if you want someone YOUNGER, call me." She winks and adds, "My uncle's a divorce lawyer."

  Before I have a chance to speak Ally says, "Actually we would like our order to go. It's already in the system. How long will it be before you bring it out to our car?"

  She rolls her eyes and says, "I don't like know, fiveteen minutes." Ally gives her, her evil plan grin smile and says, "Why thank you, I expect it no later." Ally tells her the car we drove her with and starts to walk back outside.

  You follow her back out to the car and when we get in you ask, "What's your plan?" She gives you her evil plan smile and gets out of the car. You confusingly watch her walk to your side of the car and open the door.

  You chuckle and ask, "What are you doing?" She sits on her knees and faces you. She closes the door and is literally kneeling inbetween your legs. There's not enough room so your legs are spead to the side.

  She answers, "Letting you have that orgasm baby, don't you want to cum?"

  She rubs your clothed clit with the palm of her hand and you say, "Oh god!" She takes off your thong and licks up your slit.

  She makes out with your pussy and you let out a string of moans. She says, "Fuck baby, you're so hot. Keep making those pretty noises for mommy ok."

  You put your hands in her hair and throw your head back when she shoves her tongue inside. You yell out, "Yes mommy, fuck yes, umm don't stop!"

  She curls her tongue to hit your g-spot and you start riding her face. You say, "Oh yes, mommy you fuck me so well."

  You feel yourself getting close and say, "I'm gonna cum." Your eyes roll back as you ride out your orgasm. She licks up all your juices and kisses you hard.

  She looks over at something near the doorway and just before you ask what she's looking at she shoves two fingers inside you. She pumps them in and out and you let out a string of moans.

  There's a knock on the driver's side of the car and Ally pushes the button on the arm bar side and it rolls the window down. It's the lady from earlier.

  She has the food containers in her arms, shocking and uncomfortably asks, "What, what are you doing." Ally answers, "Oh just fucking my wife. You know it's hard since I'm apparently so old, but I manage to make her cum hard and a lot. Just set the food on the seat and get back to your lonely and single life, thank you."

  She drops the food in the seat and quickly without a word walks back inside. You feel yourself getting close again and cum all over her fingers. She takes them out of my pussy and sucks on her fingers.

  You huff and puff while asking, "Was that the plan? To make her jealous?" She replies, "Yes. I want that bitch to know that you're mine and that you're happily with someone."

  You laugh and say, "Oh my god Ally, that was kind of embarrassing." She answers, "I know, I'm sorry, I was just so mad, don't worry, we're not missing our dinner, this is for tomorrow, we're going to another nice restaurant tonight."

  You kiss her and say, "I love you, you're not old, I want to be with you, I love out life together." She replies, "I love you too and also love our life together." She gets out of the car and heads to her side while you sit there and think about how lucky you were to meet her in the jewelry store that day five years ago.