Ms. Venable

⚠️TW: Talk of sexual assult

Word count: 432
____________________

I'm in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and while beginning to sip on it Mina comes inside the house.

  I ask, "Hi honey, how was your day?" She grunts and replies frustrated, "Get in the bedroom now."

  I reply, "Yes mommy." We always have the best sex when she comes home from a rough day at work.

  I sit on the bed and she grabs my chin with her hand and pulls me in for a rough kiss. She pulls off my shirt and jeans quickly.

  She says, "Lay down slut." I do and she goes to grab the strap from the closet. She attaches it to herself after taking off her skirt. She starts rubbing my clit on the outside of my underwear and says, "Soaking before I've even touched you yet, pathetic."

  She slides off my underwear and shoves the strap on into me. She pumps it in and out and I gasp and moans start to come out of my mouth.

  I wrap my legs and arms around her body as she continues to pound into me. She says, "You're such a stupid little needy slut."

  I start to tear up and to dissociate. A while later I feel someone shaking me saying, "Y/n, Y/n!"

  I get out of it and I see her sitting next to me on the bed. She asks, "What happened? What's wrong?" I sniffle and tear up. She takes off the strap and throws it onto the floor and I crawl into a ball.

  I ask, "Do you really think I'm stupid?" She replies, "What? Absolutely not! Sweetie what happened?"

  I reply, "I was um, at work earlier and ah, this guy he got mad that I did this paper copy wrong and he grabbed a boobs and squeezed hard and said I was as stupid as I was pretty and that I was very pretty then when I yelped in pain he proceeded to shove me against the wall as he walked away laughing like it was funny."

Her eyes went wide and she says, "I'm so sorry baby. Can I hold you?" I nod and lay my head on her lap and she wrapped her arms around me. She adds, "Please tell me to stop next time, okay please." I nod and she continues, "We'll go report him tomorrow wt the police station, just get some rest tonight."

I reply, "Thank you, I love you Mina, so much." She kisses my forehead and responds, "I love you too little one."