Ms. Venable

⚠️W for smut
There is something so funny at the end that I laugh so hard I cried while writing so I hope you like it😂

I just wanted to say if you are struggling to accept yourself as lgbtq+ I'm sorry I know how difficult it is. You deserve to have love! You deserve to be who you are and how you were made! And you deserve to not feel guilty for feeling this way. Fuck what the homophobes say they are wrong! You are perfect just the way you are! Also don't feel pressured into coming out! You can tell who you want when you want.

Word count: 1,126
____________________

You have just gotten out of your car and are heading into the building that your wife works at so you can suprise her panera bread for lunch.

You get through security and get onto the elevator. You press the floor number and the girl next to you in a dark blue work dress says smiley, "Oh how nice of you to bring lunch for your boyfriend, that's so cute."

You reply, "Actually it's for my wife." She responds, "Oh I'm sorry, who's your wife if you don't mind me asking." I answer, "It's fine and it's Wilhemina Venable."

Her face looks shocked and she says, "Oh." You reply, "I know she comes off in a negative way sometimes, but I promise she's so nice when you get to know her."

The elevator opens on Mina's floor and you say before getting off, "Have a nice day." She replies, "You too."

You walk over to her desk. She seems focused and stressed but when she looks up at you her expression softens.

She asks, "Hey little one, what are you doing here? I thought you had the day off, shouldn't you be out enjoying it?" You reply with a smile, "I was doing errands and I decided to suprise you with lunch. I brought your usual from the panera bread company."

She says, "Well thank you, you've made my day." You reply happily, "You're welcome."

You walk into Mutt and Jeff's office to grab a chair so you can eat next to Mina. Jeff asks, "Hey babe who are you?"

He smacks you on the butt and just as you're about to defend yourself Mina walks in and yell, "Don't you fucking touch my wife! I'll smack off that hand!"

He laughs and says, "Oh sorry Ms. Venable's wife." You grab the chair you needed and say, "It's fine, you didn't know."

Mina and you walk back to her office and she mumbles, "Those idiots, they're so disgusting." She sits in her desk chair and I place the chair next to her. I sit down and say, "It's okay Mina, I'm not hurt."

She frustratedly sighs and responds, "I can't believe he actually touched your ass, I'm the only one who's allowed to do that." You laugh and say, "Yes Mina that's right."

You too start eating lunch and talking. Once you both finish you ask, "Did you enjoy?" She replies and winks, "So much that I'll thank you when we get home." You chuckle and reply, "I guess I'll have to wait till then."

She pauses, does her thinking face, and you laugh and say, "Mina no, we can't do that here."

She raises an eyebrow, the one that has a slit in it, and responds, "What if I told you there was an empty office on this floor that is private so you can't see into it?"

You laugh and nod. She gets up and you follow her to this empty office. She opens the door and says, "Now be a good girl and lay down on the couch for mommy baby."

You walk over to the couch and lay down as your told. The lights are off but there's enough sunlight so you can see.

She walks over to you and asks, "Sixty-Nine?" You reply, "Yeah we haven't done that in a while."

She pulls on your shirt pulling your body up so she can press her lips against yours. You kiss until you can't wait any longer for air.

She says, "Let's get our clothes off baby." We start quickly taking off our clothes and Mina get on top of you the opposite way.

She runs her finger through your slit and says, "Wow baby already so wet for mommy." You reply, "Definitely." She says, "On three okay little one." You respond, "Okay."

She counts and once she get to three you start kitten licking her clit and she pushes a finger into you as she rubs your clit with her thumb.

You moan into her pussy and she start to pump her finger into and out of you. You shove your tongue into her and she groans.

You pump your tongue in and out of her rubbing her clit with a finger. She says, "Ahhh yes baby fuck mommy just like that."

She adds another finger and curls them to hit your g-spot. You start to curl your tongue and she says, "I'm almost there baby, I'm going to wait for you."

You say a few seconds later, "Mommy I'm ready." You both let go and come together. You both lick up eathother's cum and she moves to straddle you.

You're both huffing and puffing. She leans down to pull you into a deep kiss. She says, "Alright baby switch positions with me, we're going to scissor."

You both get up and switch. You're now straddling her waist. You put your hand on her cheek and say, "You're so pretty mommy." She replies, "No little one, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

She slightly pinches your butt and you laugh. She asks, "Ready?" You nod and start grinding on her. She props her right leg on your shoulder. You place your pussy on her's and both of you let out a moan.

You both move your hips in circles. You place your hand on her shoulders for balance. The only sounds that can be heard in the room are the squishing noises of your juices mixing and your loud moans.

You say feeling your orgasm on it's way, "Ummm mommy I'm cumming let me know when you are too." A few seconds later she says, "Alright babygirl, I'm cumming, let go." You both come on eachother and let out a string of moans.

You both try to catch your breath when you hear a knock at the door, and a voice say, "The people having sex in there, can you please keep it down, we're doing a school field trip right now and you are tramatizing the children."

You both let out a long laugh. Mina says, "Oh, I forgot that was today, let's get going." You nod and both start to put your clothes back on.