Billie Dean Howard 1/2

⚠️Warning for smut

Word count: 1,218
_______________________

I'm at my desk in my office doing paper work when I see that it's time for my lunch break. I get up and walk to the break room to grab my lunch box. I'm holding the fridge open with my left hand and trying to find it when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see my friend Sophie smiling.

She says, "Hey girly." I reply grabbing my lunch box since I found it and closing the fridge door, "Hey dude, whatsup?" She frowns and responds, "Brad wants to go on a break, we had another argument."

We sit down at the nearest two person table and I ask opening my lunch box and grabbing my pb & j sandwhich, "What happened this time?"

She answers, "So he bought a lot of stupid golf equipment during his last bipolar manic episode and I told him he should return it but he says he doesn't want to because he will use it. There's no way! He never will, he's been golfing once, HE WAS 8. Anyways, so he told me to stop nagging him about every little thing and so I told him while we're getting mad about stuff the other does, that he needs to learn where my clit is and stop rubbing my fucking LEG. Anyways, so he got huffy and left our apartment saying he's needs a break."

I reply, "Oh wow, that um, that was a lot of info, honestly find a new guy is my opinion." She huffs and responds, "But I love him." I say, "He is a trashbag who cheats at monopoly, I say breakup with the guy." She chuckles and says, "He did not cheat." I reply with a chuckle, "I saw the money he had hidden under the BOARD."

After lunch I decide to take the rest of the day off, since I'm really high up in the company, and go home to my lovely wife and suprise, since she is not shooting more of her show till next week and is home.

I walk through the door and look around for her but I don't see her downstairs so I walk upstairs. I hear her moaning coming from the bedroom and smile, I love knowing that she's thinking about me, but then I hear a man moan and I freeze and my heart drops.

Scared to see what's going on, I slowly open the door to see her riding on our next door neighbor's husband, Jeff.

I gasp and throw my hand onto my mouth and look at what I see in horror. They hear me and Billie looks in my direction terrified. She asks, "Y/n!"

I run out of the house crying. I get into my car and drive. I don't know where I'm going but I just drive. I run out of gas about an hour later and don't realize until my car slows down and stops.

  I bang my hands on the wheel and scream, "Shit!" I look at my surroundings and see a hotel and walk inside just deciding to stay there for a while to avoid speaking with Billie.

I walk up to the bar and ask the bartender for a martini. She makes me one and I start to sip on it. A few minutes later, a beautiful women with blonde frizzy hair walks up to me and asks, "What's your name doll?"

  I reply, "Y/n but I'm sorry I'm not interested, I'm married." She asks sitting next to me pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, "Well then why are you sitting here all by yourself drinking in a crappy hotel?"

  I tear up and she wipes a few drops that escape my eyes away with her finger. She takes a drag and I respond, "I caught her in the act, I just had to get out of there."

  She says, "I'm sorry, cheating really hurts." I feel my phone buzz and I pull it out of my jacket pocket to see her name on my screen. I scoff and hit decline phone call.

  She rubs her fingers over mine and asks, "Why don't I take you back up to my room and make you forget all about that unfaithful bitch."

  I shake my head and reply, "No, I can't do to her what she did to me." She asks, "Is it really cheating though, I mean, you're marriage is over right, she found someone else."

  I answer, "I'm pretty sure that would still be cheating." She replies putting on her cigarette and placing that hand on my upper thigh, "She doesn't have to know, just let me take you to bed beautiful."

  She leans her face in very close to mine and we lock lips. A makeout for a few minutes and then I whisper in her ear, "Take me to bed mommy."

  She drags me out of the chair and into the elevator and pushes me against it's wall replying biting my ear, "Mommy, I like it, it make me so wet."

  She attacks my neck with bites and kisses and shoves her knee onto my core and makes circles while I moan with my hands in her hair.

  The elevator door opens and once we get inside the room, she throws me onto the bed and we makeout and take eachother's clothes off.

  Sally sucks and bites on my nipples and I let out so many moans. She takes my hand and runs my fingers through her wet folds and says, "Look how wet you make your mommy, baby."

  She then places her core on top of your and with her hands on your hips, she moves her hips in a circular motion.

  She throws her head back and yells, "AHH fuck!" You start to massage your own breasts and say, "Let me know when you're close mommy, I'm ready."

  She replies, "I'm ready baby let go." You both come together and she then falls on your chest trying to catch her breath.

  She gets up and grabs something from the nightable. She returns to the bed with cell phone. She smirks while saying, "I'm going to tape me going down on you and you're going to send it to that bitch."

  I say, "Let's do it." She props it up on the nightstand and presses record. She moves her head down to my center and licks up my slit. She shoves her tongue inside me and moves it all around inside me while rubbing my clit with her two fingers.

  I scream in pleasure and yell, "Yes mommy, ahhh I'm gonna cum!" She replies, "Yes babygirl, cum for me." You come all over her mouth and inside of it. She licks up all of your juices and moves her body up so she can kiss you.

  You taste yourself on her lips and moan. She gets up and presses the button to end the video and says turning around to face me, "Now I'm going to go grab my fake dick babygirl."

  She walks toward the closet and I lay back thinking about how Billie's face is going to be so shocked when I send her that video. She'll hopefully be sad and we'll be even.