Ally

⚠️Warning for slight smut, talk about anxiety and panic attacks

I had just gotten home from work and walked into the living room to see my beautiful wife sitting on the couch on her phone.

I say sitting next to her, "Hey baby, how was your day off?" She smiles looking up from her phone and says, "Pretty good I took Oz out of school half way though the day to his dentist appointment then we went shopping for a suit for his school dance. I just put him to bed about 30 minutes ago. How about you honey?"

I answer, "Okay." She says, "There's leftover spaghetti in the fridge for when your hungry." I kiss her lips and say smirking, "Thanks. But there's something I'd rather taste right now."

She giggles and she grabs my hand as we go upstairs to the bedroom. She plops me down on the bed and kisses and sucks on my neck.

I take off her shirt and she takes off mine. She leaves kisses down my chest to my stomach. She takes off my bra and stares in aw at my breasts.

She says, "God baby girl, you're so beautiful." I sit up to kiss her deeply and take off her bra. She circles her tongue around my now hardered nipples then takes off my pants.

She places more kisses on my stomach and I start to tear up. She notices and looks up at me with concern and asks, "Baby, what's wrong?"

I sniffle, "I'm fine, let's keep going." She doesn't move. She lays down next to me and pulls me into her chest and asks, "Y/N I love you so much, please talk to me?"

I answer, "It's just my anxiety has just been really bad this week and I had a couple panic attacks at work today, it's no big deal."

She says, "Oh god, honey I'm so sorry. Next time can you call me so you don't have to handle it all on your own? I want to be there for you." I nod and sniffle.

We feel asleep into each other's arms and I'm so thankful I have such a loving wife who is always there for me.

____________________
I really liked how sweet this chapter was, I hope you liked it too. :)

Word Count: 380