Ms. Venable X Diane X Reader

⚠️TW: Smut & passing out

AN: 100k reads thanks so much oh my gosh😱🤯😁 You all are so nice.

AN: I'm going to write a one shot about a lesbian version of titanic soon so I want to ask which SP character I should use for us to fall in love with. Maybe Delia? Okay bye👋 😁

Word count: 641
_______________________

  I say as i'm eating out Diane on the bed, because I know she's so close, "Come for me mommy." I hear her scream out in pleasure and I feel warm liquid drip into my mouth. I lick up all of her jucies and let out a moan. Mina instructs Diane to sit against the bed and for me to sit inbetween her legs.

  We do so and she spreads my legs. She asks, "Ready princess?" I answer, "Yes please mistress!" She lines up the strap with my hole and shoves it inside me. I gasp and she starts pumping the toy in and out of me.

  Diane starts playing with my nipples and kissing my neck. I let out a string of moans then say, "Oh oh fuck yes fuck ahhhhh!" Mina asks, "Does mistress's dick feel good inside of you babygirl?" I respond, "Yes yes so fucking much!" I feel my high approaching and say, "Oh oh oh, i'm going to cum!"

  She pulls out and I whimper as I ask, "Why?" She replies, "I'm going to edge you for as long as I can baby." I slightly nod and she shoves the strap back into me. Diane starts playing with my clit and I feel myself get close. She feels my walls tighten around the toy and pulls out again.

  After a long while of her repeating this, i'm completely sobbing and Diane says to Mina, "Honey, I think she can't take it anymore." Mina replies, "She can keep going." I can no longer speak at this point and she shoves back in me. I feel myself become so tired and dizzy that I blackout.

Diane's POV:

  I notice that Y/n has gone limp in my arms so I tilt back her face to see her eyes closed. I shake her to try to wake her as I start to tear up. Oh no no no, she's not waking up!

  I start crying and yell, "Mina stop!" She pulls out and is about to ask what's going on but sees Y/n unconscious in my arms. She starts tearing up and says, "Oh no no no, fuck! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry!"

  I unhooks the strap as I pick her up and we walk into the bathroom where I place her in the tub. As I turn on cold water to fill it, Mina hops in and has her sit inbetween her legs as she apologizes on repeat.

  The water start filling up and I lean down and put my hand on Y/n's face. She slowly starts opening her eyes. I say, "It's okay baby." Mina starts rubbing her clit with two of her fingers and she gasps. She comes a few minutes later and Mina asks, "Do you feel a little better now?" She nods and snuggles into her.

We stay there for a while then take her to bed.

  Mina stands up and drains the tub while I wrap a purple towel around Y/n. I pick her up and gently drop her onto the bed. Mina and I lat next to her, so she's in the middle, and Mina asks Y/n, "Are you okay, i'm so so sorry."

She responds, "I'm alright, it's okay Mina, you didn't mean for it to happen." She says, "I love you so very much." I add, "I do too." She reply, "I love you two so much as well." We all fall asleep in eachother's arms.