Diane Sherman

AN: Hi friends so since I finished my Sally book, I'm starting up a Diane one and I actually really like it. She's not crazy and there's no chloe. It's about you surviving a zombie apocalypse with her and alot of unexpected things happen, oooooo😅, so look out for that if you want to😃💕💕

⚠️Smut

Word count: 956
__________________

Y/n's POV

Diane will get home from her teaching job any minute now so I throw on her favorite peice of lingerie and hop on the bed. A few minutes later, I hear the door open and shut indicating that my lovely wife is home.

Diane's POV:

I set my keys down and look around and frown when I don't see my babygirl anywhere. I hear a voice from upstairs say, "I'm up here mommy!" I smile and walk upstairs to see my wife laying beautifully on the bed in my favorite lingerie of hers.

I say, "Hi babygirl what a wonderful surprise." I start taking off my clothes until i'm just in my bra and underwear. I see her trying to hide her blush and ask, "Like what you see love?" She nods quickly and answers holding out her arms for me to jump into, "Very very much mommy."

Y/n's POV:

She crawls onto the bed and hugs me. She says slightly pushing me down on the bed during the hug, "Weee!" I giggle and she pecks me lips. She looks into my eyes with so much love and boops my nose saying, "You are so gorgeous, my gorgeous girl." I giggle and peck her lips.

She starts kissing and biting my neck. She moves down to take off my lingerie set and knead my breasts. She attaches her lips to one of my hardened nipples and I left out a moan. She switches sides and then slides down my body till she's met with my wet core.

She opens my legs and wraps her arms around my thighs. She moves her finger up and down my slit, collecting my arousal. She puts that finger in her mouth and moans at my taste. I say, "Mommy my core is throbbing, please, I need you." She immediately starts kitten licking my clit.

She starts scratching my thighs while I grab on to one of my boobs and squeeze. She licks my clit faster and I start riding her face as I yell, "Yes oh oh fuck mommy!" I feel my abdomen tighten and let go feeling my orgasm all throughout my body.

She licks up my cum and moves up my body to kiss me. I say holding her face, "I love you, I love you so much." She smiles and replies, "I love you so much too." She gets up and grabs something from the nightstand.

A minute later, she turns around and I see her wearing a strap-on. I bite my lip and she climbs back on top of me. She asks, "Do you want mommy's dick inside you babygirl? Do you want me to fill up that pretty pussy of yours?" I respond, "Oh yes mommy please!"

She kisses inbetween my breasts then lines up the toy to push inside me. Once she does, it hurts so bad, so very bad. I feel a big big burning sensation. I start crying and say the safe word, "Ow, Ow, Red, i'm sorry, Red!"

She immediately pulls out and throws the strap on the floor. I start breathing heavy as tears fall down my face. Diane looks at me terrifyed. I look down to see what she sees and I say as I look at all the blood between my legs, "Oh god!"

She starts crying and looks so worried. I switch to lay on my side and repeatedly say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for using the word."

She replies laying down next to me to have her eyes met mine, "Shhh it's okay baby, just breath, it's okay." I weakly wrap my arms around her. She says, "Oh god, I hurt you! I'm pick you up and take you to the hospital, okay!"

I respond weakly since i'm feeling lightheaded and dizzy, "It's okay Diane." She quickly throws sweats on me and carries me to the car. After putting in the passenger's seat, she gets into the driver's seat and quickly drives us to the hospital.
•••••

After they clean me up and run some tests in the ER, they bring in Diane. She runs up and sits in the chair as she goes to hold my hand. She asks tearing up, "What did they say?" I reply, "I had an ovarian cryst and it just bursted it. I'll have a procedure done very soon then they're going to monitor my overnight."

She puts her hand over her mouth as she sobs saying, "This is all my fault, i'm so sorry I hurt you!" I reply, "No, no it's okay babe. She actually said it's good that it did break open if it didn't, it could've twisted and cut off some of my ovarian blood supply."

She nods and I wipe away her tears with the pads of my fingers. She says, "I'll take off work to be with you while you have to rest for the next couple of days." I reply, "No Diane, you don't have to do that."

She shakes her head no and respond, "I really want to, please let me take care of you." I nod saying, "Okay." She lays her head down on my chest, still sitting in her chair, and says as I stroke her hair, "I love you and so happy you're going to be okay." I reply, "I love you so very much."