Cordelia

⚠️ Tw for sh scars & Anorexia

Word Count: 645

________________________

You had been in the greenhouse for a couple of hours practicing spells. You walked into the kitchen deciding you were done for the day.

  You're hungry so you open the fridge to find something to eat. You pick up a jar of jelly thinking about making a pb & j but eating feels like too much for today so you decide against it and put the jar back in the fridge.

  That's when you notice the jelly that got on your fingers. You close the door to the fridge and walk over to the sink to wash your hands. Seeing that no one was around, you lifted up your sleeves.

  When you're almost done, you spot Cordelia walking into the kitchen you quickly roll down your sleeves and grab a paper towel to dry your hands off.

  Unfortunately you for, it seems like Cordelia noticed because she's wearing a worried and shocked look on her face.

  You start to feel panicked and say, "Calm down Cordelia, they're scars." She folds her arms and replies, "They didn't look old enough to be scars to me."

  You respond still trying to defend yourself, "Well they are." She replies, "Then show them to me." You have no way out of this now, she's going to have to talk to you about them. You start to attempt to hold your tears back but fail.

  You sniffle and Cordelia says pulling you into a hug, "Oh honey." After crying in her arms for a bit she asks, "What happened? You seemed to be doing so well lately?"

  You say, "I thought I would be okay, so I went off my meds which now I know was a huge mistake." Knowing your past with your eating disorder she asks, "When's the last time you ate a full meal?"

  You answer, "Maybe a couple of days ago." She sighs and says, "Let's get you something to eat, okay?" You quickly reply, "Cordelia please, I just can't today."

  She replies, "We're going to do this the easy way or the hard way. You can let me help you or I can take you back to the hospital." You reply, "Fine."

  You sit down at the table while she makes you some eggs and toast, one of your safer meals. She puts the plate in front of you and sits in the seat beside you.

  You take a deep breath and take a few bites of the plain toast. You start to feel guilt and cry again. She pats on her lap and you get up and sit on her lap.

  She picks up the fork and puts some eggs on it and brings them to your mouth. You shake your head and says, "I just can't eat anymore."

  She cries, "Please Y/n try, I can't almost lose you again." You open your mouth and she puts the utensil into your mouth. You chew the eggs and after awhile of struggling with not wanting to swallow, you do.

  She says, "Just one more bite of toast and then your free to go, deal." You nod. You take one more bit then get off her lap. She says, "I'm proud of you."

  You lightly nod and then start to walk to your room. You notice she's fallowing you and you ask, "What are you doing?"

She replies, "I'm going to stay with you for a bit to make sure you don't hurt yourself by cutting or throwing up."

  You nod and walk into your room. You sit at your desk and she sits in the chair next to you. You say, "I'm just going to do some homework." She asks, "Anything I can help you with?"

  You respond, "Sure, this math problem has been stumping me for a while." She says, "Alright, let's figure it out."