Cordelia

⚠️ Tw: Mention of rape, almost suicide attempt

  I've been walking for about 20 minutes when I finally reach the bridge. The roads are pretty empty. I don't see any cars but I guess that makes sense for night time. My head is really starting to hurt from all the crying I've been doing. I put my hands on the rails and sob even harder if that is possible. I punch them with the palm of my hands and scream. I muster up the courage to climb over the rails and hold them with my hands and with my back facing them.

  I stare at the water and think about how all I have to do now is jump. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in and slowly let it out, hopefully my last.

  You hear about people sometimes surviving jumping off a bridge. 34 at the famous Golden Gate as of 2013. Hopefully I won't be one of those people. Hopefully I can just be at peace now.

  I start to lean foward as a way to get myself ready to let go when I hear a familiar voice yelling in my direction.

  She yells, "Y/n no! Don't do it! Please!" I turn my head and say, "Go away, I have to do this." As she gets closer I can see she's crying too.

  I ask, "How the hell did you even find me?" She answers, "No one's seen you in a while so I did a location spell to find you, and i'm glad I did. I know what those boys did to you was so horrible but I can help you get though it, just take my hand, we can go back to the academy." She holds out her hand.

  I reply, "No! No one even believes me! They think I made it all up!" She responds, "I'm so sorry the police didn't believe you, but I do. Please let me help you."

  I say, "Cordelia, I'm sorry." I let go and Cordelia is so close to me that she has enough time to run up and catch me. She pulls me away and we collapse on the ground. I scream, "No! No! Let me die! Please let me go! I wanna die!"

  She runs her fingers though my hair and says, "Shhh, it's okay, it's okay" as I cry in her lap.

________________________
A/N: Sorry it's so short but I hope you like it.
Word count: 400