Diane Sherman 2/2

⚠️TW: Smut

Word Count: 1,224
_______________________

  I tell Elizabeth so she connects our elbows and says, "Alrighty let's get us out on the lawn. Let's wait for Diane there okay."

I nod and start walking with her outside. I start dancing in circles in the grass, after taking off my heels, and Elizabeth grabs my arms and says, after picking up my shoes, "Woah there, you don't want to get dizzy."

I respond as I close my eyes for a few seconds, "Too late." I throw up into the bush next to us as she holds my hair back.

I lay down on the ground and say, "I'm tired." She lays down next to me and nods.

We see Diane just parking her car and now walking towards us. Elizabeth says to her, "I told her the shots would hit her soon and to not take too many bc meds but she um... didn't want to listen so now she's made friend with a paper plate and she won't shut up about it."

I yell starting to sniffle as I tear up, "I NEED TO KNOW HIS NAME ELIZABETH, ITS IMPORTANT TO KNOW YOURE FRIENDS NAMES."

I look at Diane and blush. I whisper loudly to Elizabeth, "That's her! The one I really likely like!" Diane chuckles and picks me up bridal style. They start walking back to the car as I nuzzle my face into Diane's neck.

I whisper, "I love you mommy." She places a kiss on my forehead and replies, "I love you too baby." Elizabeth makes a fake disgusted face and says, "We get it you have a mommy kink." I giggle.

Diane places me in the backseat and Elizabeth sits next to me. Diane gets into the driver's seat and start the engine.

I start crying and Elizabeth asks, "Oh no, hey what's wrong?" I answer, "I left my plate at the house, i'll never see him again, I don't even know his name, THEY DIDN'T TALK TO ME MUCH LIZZY!" She side hugs me.
•••••

Diane's POV:

Once I carry Y/n inside, with Elizabeth walking in behind me, I walk into our bedroom and lay her down on our bed.

I say to Elizabeth, "The guest room is all set up for you." She asks, "You excepted that I would sleepover?" I nod and answer, "I knew you too where going to drink and I didn't want you to have to suffer your hangover in the morning alone."

She nods and responds, "Yeah not looking forward to that, that's the thing I hate about drinking, all fun till the morning. Thanks Diane."

I ask, "Yeah of course, can I get you anything? Maybe some water or something to eat?" She answers, "Some water sounds good."

I say starting to walk towards the kitchen, "I'll grab you a glass."

Once I go to the kitchen and pour some bottled water into a glass cup and hand it to her, we say goodnight and I head towards my room.

I open the door and see Y/n finishing taking off her clothes. I chuckle and close the door behind me before grabbing her some pj's.

I pepper her forehead with kisses and she giggles, I then hand her the clothes. She whimpers and shakes her head no.

I ask, "What's wrong babycakes?" She responds, "Birthday suit." I nod and place them on the dresser before getting into the bed.

As soon as I finish getting settled underneath the covers she cuddles into me. I smile and run my fingers through her y/c/h hair for a moment until she moves her head up to look at me.

She giggles and I ask, "What is it sweetheart?" She responds as she pounts and makes puppy dog eyes as she asks, "Naked with me mommy?"

I answer, "Okay babygirl." She goes to help me take them off to get them off of me faster. I discard them to the floor and she quickly cuddles back into me like a magnet.

A minute later, she starts slowly grinding her core on my thigh. I ask with a chuckle, "Whatcha doing there baby?" She whimpers and answers, "Please, i'm throbbing mommy."

I reply, "Are you sure, I know you're tired, we can just go to bed." She smiles and pulls me into a soft kiss.

I kiss her back and turn us over so i'm on top of her. I places kisses on her neck and suck on her pulse point. She lets out a soft moan and I start kneading her breasts. She says, "I love you." I smile and reply, "I love you too babygirl, tell mommy what you specifically want."

She responds, "Your mouth on me mommy, please." I leave a trail of kisses down her body and settle my head between her thighs.

  I kiss and lightly bite them and she says, "Don't tease me please mommy, i've been waiting for this moment since a bit before I texted you, I can't wait any longer."

  I lick her slit and she gasps. I start licking her clit before starting to suck on it. She holds my hair into a ponytail and moans loudly.

  I start eating her out and rubbing her clit with a finger before starting to tongue fuck her. She arches her back and starts riding my face.

I flick my tongue up to hit her spot and she cries out in pleasure. I can tell by reading her face that she's about to come so I say, "That's it pretty girl, cum all over mommy's face."

She does and I lick up all her juices before moving up her body to kiss her lips. She latches onto me again and thanks me. I reply rubbing her cheek with my thumb, "Of course princess, I know you're exhausted, let's get some sleep."

She nods and I hold her until we fall asleep.
•••
Y/n's POV:

The next morning, I wake up snuggled into Diane's chest. She looks at me from her book and kisses my forehead before saying, "Morning my sweet girl."

I groan and she chuckles. She asks, "Hangover?" I nod and she gets up and hands me two Tylenol from the bottle on her night table and a glass of water.

I take them and thank her. She asks, "What would you like me to cook you for breakfast love?" I ask, "We still have chocolate pancakes right?" She nods and I say, "Those then please."

She nods and gets out of the bed. She puts clothes on before leaving the room to head towards the kitchen.

A while later, I get lonely so I put on my clothes and head into the kitchen. I wrap my arms around her and say, "Smells delicious honey."

I hear someone walking into the kitchen and see Elizabeth sit down at the breakfast table. She says to Diane with a light chuckle, "Seriously Diane, you forgot to shush the gurl up last night so I had to hear EVERYTHING... it was very tramatic, you're paying for my therapy."

I laugh and sit next to her as Diane replies with a light chuckle, "Sorry about that, don't worry, i'll find you a good one."

She puts our plates infront of us then sits bext to me. We all dig in.