Sally

⚠️Warning for Smut

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit I was at the hospital all day yesterday with my grandfather who passed away and today I was celebrating my 18th birthday.

Word count: 726
_________________
  She says, "Tell me you're mine and no one else's." She pounds the strap harder and faster in you as she takes her left hand, wraps it around your throat, and squeezes. You gasp.

  (Getting right into it 😂)

  She says louder, "Fucking tell me you'll never leave me, tell me that you'll be here forever for me to fuck, tell me you're my little whore."

  You get enough breath together and say, "I'm your little slut mistress, I'm all fucking yours, for now and ever." She smiles and says, "Good girl, you may come now."  

  I let go of the orgasm that I had been trying to hold onto and feel it's euphoria. She says, "That's right little girl, fucking come all over mistress's pink cock."

  She takes her hand off your neck and takes off the strap. She throws it on the floor and licks up all of your sweet cum off your hot pussy.

  She sits in the middle of the bed against the back on the bed and says rubbing her own clit, "Fuck baby, you made mistress so fucking horny."

  You ask, "Mistress can I touch you?" She replies, "No baby, we are going to mutually masterbate. I want you to repeat what I'm doing, okay, can you do that for your mistress?"

  You respond while starting to rub your own clit, "Yes mommy, I mean mistress." She chuckles at your mistake and then throws her head back as she speed up her fingers saying, "Yes, fuck, ummm, fuck."

  You speed up your fingers and once she puts in her fingers you copy. You both finish your highs moaning each other's names.

  She crawls up to you and kisses your lips hard. She bites it and when she let's go asks, "Did you mean it, or did you just want to come?"

  You answer, "I ment every word." She smirks and runs her fingers up and down the middle of your breasts and says, "Good."

Till the very next day bum bum bum ba ba bam. (Sry love the duck song😂 if you don't know what i'm talking about just listen to it above, I promise you it's every cute😅. I use to listen to it when I was in late elementary school okie back to storie)

   Sally and you have been at the bar in the corner drinking for a while and she's had her hand on your thigh the entire time. She moves her hand dangerously close to your center.

  She start massaging your clit through your thong and you say, "Sally not here. It feels good but we're in public."

  She smirks and replies, "Baby just calm down, we're in the corner no one can see us, to not make noise just suck on my fingers."

  You nod and she slides your underwear to the slide and shoves two fingers into you. You grab her other hand and suck on her two fingers.

  You start to ride her fingers and she can tell your getting close. She puts her head on your shoulder and says, "Baby you can let go."

  You come all over her fingers and just as you catch your breath you see a man standing infront of the two of you smiling.

  He asks, "Hey pretty ladies, can I join? It was hot. Fuck yeah a free show of lesbians." Sally pulls her fingers out of you and quickly get up.

  You look at her confused having no idea what she's going to do, you at least know it isn't going to end well for the guy.

  She grabs a knife from her coat and stabs him in the thigh. She says spitting in his face, "Get out of my fucking sight you perverted asshole."

  He cries and limps away.

You look at her in shock and say, "How come you keep a knife with you?" She answers sitting back down next to you, "I was going to cut you when we got back upstairs for round two, I know you're kinky baby, I want to try something different."

She winks and you reply, "Let's hurry up and get upstairs then."