Sally 1/3

⚠️Warning for heroine bc Sally. No smut yet. Sorry you'll have to wait till part 2 and 3 for some.

Word count: 713
______________________

You're excited because right now you are parking your car in front of the in hotel Cortez to go and see you're Aunt Liz.

You walk into the hotel and immediately love the vibe. You walk up to the front desk and ask the lady, "Do you know where I can find Liz Taylor?"

She replies slighty annoyed, "Probably bartending right now." I nod and respond, "Thank you." I walk up the stairs and see the bar.

I run up to my Aunt and ask, "Aunt Lizzy! How are things?" She answer chuckling bringing me in for a hug, "Pretty good for being dead and all." I chuckle and break the hug. She asks with a smirk, "How about you? Dated anyone lately?"

I reply with a frown, "No, haven't since Nicole. How about you and Tristian, still going strong?" She smiles and responds, "Yes, he's great. Here sit, I'll make you a drink. What would you like?"

I jump onto the bar seat and answer smiling, "Obviously a martini!" She chuckles and turns to make me one.

After a bit of conversation, a see a girl sitting a couple seats down. When did she get here? I didn't see her walk in? She is absolutely beautiful. The prettiest girl I've ever seen actually.

I ask Aunt Liz, "Who's she?" Liz responds a little startled, "Oh, that's um, another poor unfortunate soul. You don't want to be around her, she gets into trouble." I roll my eyes and look back at her.

God, her grungy look is so hot! I'm so jealous of that cigarette right now, getting to be on her lips.

I look back at Liz, who is mixing a drink for someone in a booth, and when I look to my side I jump in shock in my seat because I didn't expect her to be right next to me looking at me.

She says taking a drag of her cigarette, "Sally." I reply nervously, "Y/n, sorry I'm nervous, it's just you're so beautiful."

She chuckles and asks, "Flattered, you're stunning youself." I blush and she raises her eyebrow adding, "Wanna get out of here? We could go up to my room."

I ask, "And do what?" She replies biting her lip, "It." I nervously respond, "Oh, I don't um, do hookups." She responds, "It wouldn't just be a hit and run sweetie, we could be together."

You smiles and reply, "Oh okay, I would like that. Maybe we could talk for a while before, I mean I don't even know your your zodiac sign."

She smiles responding, "Okay, whatever you say goes princess." I head to the elevator and once we're inside, Sally presses the button to the floor number."

She turns to me and holds my hand. I blush so hard. The door opens and we head into her room.

We sit on the edge of the bed and start have a lovely conversation. Later, she gets up and grabs this little bag and opens it. It looks like there's medical equipment inside.

She lay out some stuff on the table and I ask confused, "Whatcha doing there?" She replies, "China white, want some?"

I open my eyes wide and respond, "I'm sorry, drugs, huh?" She nods casually and I add, "I um, I don't do drugs but thanks for the offer, that was nice, I know that stuff is pricey."

She chuckles and replies holding the needle out for me to grab it, "Here." I akwardly step back and shake my head. She adds, "Come on, it feels really good, you should try it."

I reply, "I think I want to go." She asks shocked, "What? But, you said you would stay, here. with. me." I step further back and say, "I'm going to go back downstairs."

She gets irritated and grabs me. She throws me onto the bed and holds me down. I scream, "Let me go!" She grabs my arm and injects the needle into me as I begin to cry.

She says, "Now, you better get use to this, you're going to be my little pet for a LONG time."