Ms. Venable

⚠️TW: Smut & Self harm

Word count: 750
____________________

  Moving down my body towards where I need her the most, she bites and kisses my thighs making me moan. She takes her fingers moving them up my slit and brings them up to her mouth sucking my arousal off of them never braking eye contact. She moans and buries her face in my pussy.

She kitten licks my clit before sucking on it. She teases my entrance with two fingers before shoving them inside me making me gasp. She smiles and says, "Fuck so tight." She moves up my body and sucks on my neck. She says, "Suck a stupid fucking whore. You like it when mommy fucks you don't you whore." I reply tearing starting to run down my face, "Yes."

I feel my high approaching and cum all over her fingers. She brings them up to her mouth and sucks my juices off her fingers. Her smiles fades seeing my cry and she asks, "Babe, are you okay?" I nod and get up. I grab my robe and head towards the bathroom. She asks, "Where are you going?" I respond, "Bathroom, i'll be right back." She nods.

I put my hand over my mouth as I cry. Does she really think i'm stupid? Does she really think i'm a whore? Am I those things? If the love of my life says those things about me, then it must be true. I'm disgusting.

I grab a razor from underneath the sink and slide it across my forearm a bunch of times. You deserve this, you're disgusting. I clean up and put the razor away before wiping my tears away. I exit the bathroom and climb into bed to cuddle with her.

She asks as I lay my head on her chest, "Are you sure you're okay little one?" I nod and reply, "Yeah, goodnight, love you." She says as she spoons me, "Goodnight, love you too." I don't get much sleep that night and can't stop thinking about what she said. Does she think i'm pathetic, is she going to leave me?

I wake up the next morning to her placing kisses all over my face. I say, "Morning Mina." She replies with a smile, "Morning my sweet girl." I put my hand up to her face and stroke it then see her smile quickly fade.

I look at the sleeve of my robe to see it has fallen down a bit and she's seen my cuts. She tears up and asks, "Is that what you were doing in the bathroom last night?" I reply getting out of bed, "Mina, i'm fine, it's not a big deal."

She asks as she sniffles, "Baby, what's wrong? Did I do something?" I quickly throw on some sweatpants and a hoodie and say, "Um, coffee, i'm going to get some coffee. Want anything?"

She says, "Y/n, please talk to me." I reply, "I'll um, be right back, going to Starbucks." I grab my phone and keys and walk out the door. I get into my car and break down into sobs. I drive through the driveway of Starbucks. I decide to pay for the person behind me. I grab my coffee then drive home.

I can't bring myself to go in so I continue to cry and undo my seltbelt so I can hug my knees. I place my head on them. A while later, I'm startled by a knock on the window. I look up to see Mina with a sad expression on her face.

  I unlock the door and she opens the door sitting in the passenger's seat. She asks, "Y/n please, please tell me why you hurt youself. Please please talk to me. I love you, please."

  I sniffle and ask not making eye contact, "Do you really think i'm stupid and a whore?" She looks shocked and asks, "Oh my gosh, is that what this is about? I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't mean those things. I was just degrading you, trying something new in bed. Sweetheart i'm so sorry, I will never ever do that again. I should have asked you how you would feel about it, i'm so incredibly sorry that I didn't, I love you so much."

  I nod and respond, "Okay." She says opening her arms tearing up, "Please come her." I move over to sit on her lap. I lay my head on her chest and say, "I love you too Mina."