Sally 2/2

⚠️TW: Death & Smut

Word count: 1,140
___________________

  I ask nervously, "What about?" She says moving closer to my face with tears starting to run down her face, "Tell me you love me." I give her a confused look and she repeats, "Tell me you love me."

  I respond, "I love you Sally." She smiles and sniffles asking, "Say it again." I reply, "Sally, I love you." She pecks my lips and says, "Good girl, my good girl."

  I ask, "So why won't you undo the other handcuff?" She replies, "I love baby and I don't want you to leave. I need to make sure that you stay with me so don't be scared when I tell you this but i'm going to have to have you die."

  I ask confused, "But if i'm dead we can't be together since you won't be so i'm confused." She answers putting her hand on my thigh, "Honey, the lady at the front desk you met earlier, she shoved me out of a window about thirty years ago, i'm dead. Once you die here, you can never leave. That's why I need you to die here so we can be together, forever."

  I start to cry and she says sadly wiping my tears, "Oh no my love, don't cry, it's going to be okay, you'll get to be with mommy forever." I ask, "What are you going to do to make me die? I would love nothing more than to stay here with you but i'm just scared it's going to hurt mommy."

  She cups my cheeks with her hands and replies, "I'm glad that you can accept so early that you're ment to be with me baby. Don't worry, i'm going to make it as painless as possible, okay?" I nod slowly and she adds, "I'm going to put herion in your veins, enough to make you overdose. I promise it won't hurt and you can peacefully pass away in my arms, okay." I respond anxiously, "Okay."

  She gets up and comes back with a little black case and opens it. Once she's heated up the spoon and tied a belt around my arm, she sees that i'm a little scared so she says, "Baby I promise the needle will be the worst part, okay, I love you." I nod and reply, "I love you too mommy."

  She puts the needle in one of my veins and she does such a good job that I barely even feel it. She injects the liquid and I feel a nice warmness throughout my body. She puts everything away and say, "Okay babygirl, all done."

  She undoes my left handcuff and the belt. She lays down on the bed beside me holding out her arms and says, "Let mommy hold you." I nod and sniffle as I move closer to her and cling onto her body. She sniffles and strokes my hair as she says, "It's alright baby." I feel my breathing slow and myself lose consciousness.

  I'm standing in the room and not laying on the bed. I turn around to see Sally holding my body and kissing my forehead. I start hyperventilating and she sees me.

  She pulls up the covers so I can't see my dead body and runs over to me to hold me. She says as I struggle to breathe, "It's okay baby, breathe, breathe for mommy." I eventually calm down and she continues to hold me.

  She says, "You did such a good job baby, so brave. The scary part is over now, promise." I nod and sniffle.
•••••

  A year later and I turn around to the other side of the bed and say to Sally, who's next to me and who had just woken up, "Happy one year." She groans from sleepiness and replies, "Happy one year baby." I kiss her on the cheek and lay my head in the crook of her neck saying, "I'm so glad I meet you, I love you so much." She responds smiling and holding me tighter, "I'm so happy that we meet, I love you too my sweet girl."

  She starts sucking on my neck and takes her one of her hands to grab one of my breasts and massages it. I let out a moan and she does the same to the other one. She starts playing with my hardened nipples and bites her lip as she asks, "So ready for me to fuck you, aren't you princess?" I answer, "Oh mommy yes."

She moves her hand down to cup my center and chuckles at feeling the wettest on my underwear. She slides her hand into my underwear and spreads my lips to start circling my clit. I gasp and let out a moan. We keep eye contact the whole time.

She pulls me in for a kiss and I moan in her mouth as her fingers speed up. She, without warning, shoves two fingers into me making me break the kiss to let out a string of moans as I press my forehead against hers.

She starts circling my clit again but with her thumb this time. She speeds up her fingers and I yell, "Ohhhhh, yes, yes, fuck me mommy, ohhh fuck, fuck, yes!" I feel my walls tighten and she says, "That's right babygirl, tighten your pussy around mommy's fingers. I know you're so close, cum for me." I let go of the knot in my stomach and cum hard.

She slows down her fingers as I ride out my high. My body starts shaking less and I start to catch my breath as she removes her fingers and says with them close to my lips, "Open." I part my lips and she slides her fingers in. I lick and suck all my juices off of her fingers then she says, "That's right, such a good girl."

She crashes her lips into mine to taste me. She moans and I go to kiss down her jaw and she stops me saying, "Baby you're tired, you can make mommy feel good later. We'll get up in a little while." I nod and wrap my arms around her.

I start to tear up and she asks worried, "Oh no my darling what's wrong?" I reply with a sniffle, "Just happy tears, I never thought I would have this, love, happiness and i'll never have to say to you that we'll be together until we grow old and die because we get to be here, together forever and that just makes me so incredibly happy. I love you so so much Sally McKenna."

She starts tearing up and responds, "You're the love of my life Y/n, I love you so much and am also so incredibly happy that we don't just have decades to be with one another, we have forever."