2. "Excuse me, Mr Softbeard"

He was upset about how disappointed he felt, walking back to the café, where Emre stood waiting for him outside. Really pissed off he was.

"So, what happened, were you able to talk to her?" Emre asked him.

"Nope", he answered. "No need to talk to her, as I found out she's a model, and I frankly don't want or need another "Miss Detox Can Not Eat" in my life, so..." he said and shrugged, knowing he went over the limit of depreciation.

"Well, you shouldn't think they are all like that, you know. I am sure there are many beautiful models eating sometimes, able to do more than just starve themselves," Emre said with a smile on his face, scratching his head, watching Can's sour face.

"For sure you are right, Emre, of course you are, but I still haven't got the pleasure to experience that kind of model", Can replied and pushed his hands into his jeanspockets.

"So, how about NOT dating a model, how about dating a "normal" woman once?" Emre asked him. "I can organize a blind date for you with a woman that actually does eat, or we can go out tonight, get some dinner and a few drinks and hopefully find some nice female company for us, are you up for it, brother?"

Can gave him a stare from behind his sunglasses and told Emre that he absolutely not needed any blind date, but sure was ready for some nightlife with his little brother.
Can grabbed Emre by his neck, pushed him forward and said " So let's go home and get prepared for a great evening!" They laughed and went off together.

**********

Back home again after leaving Emre at his place, Can felt a bit sleepy and uneasy, so he got undressed and went to have a nap. As they were going out in the evening, it could be good to rest for a while he thought, so he did.

He woke up about an hour later with a sweet pain in his manhood, and he tried to remember what he had dreamed of. He sat up in his bed with still sleepy eyes, leaning back on his arms, trying to get his mind together, and yes. When he got his mind together, he got his dick in his hand...
He closed his sleepy eyes and let his imagination run wild. He touched himself smoothly and slowly. His mind (and dick) was with this girl Sanem, and yes, he got relieved like never before, imagining himself slowly peeling that white dress of her petite and so curvy body, he almost got scared due to how he felt after the quickest and greatest selfproduced orgasm ever. Still calming down afterwards, he wondered how his orgasms would be if he really was having sex with her, not only in his mind? He groaned inwardly and just wanted to get her out of his head.

He was in the shower, standing under the hot water for a while, thinking about her, again. He did not want to, as he promised himself not to even try to get involved with her, but she was not only on his mind since he laid his eyes on her, she was under his damn skin ever since. And that was only a few hours ago, but he felt it like it had been years already. He just couldn't get her out of his head.
He got out from the shower and dried himself, and went to pick the clothes he was going to wear that evening. Nothing really special; black jeans and black boots, white button down shirt and a dark blue kind of military jacket with some brooches in silver. He put some expensive after shave on, fixed his long hair into the usual bun and chose some smaller silver chains to hang around his neck.
He combed his beard a bit, maybe he needed to get it trimmed he thought, but in deed not today, so...
He was ready to go, but walked back from the door to the nightstand, opened the drawer and grabbed a couple of those rubbers. He did not fancy them, but they could actually save lives if he got lucky tonight, he could only wish. He smiled and shook his head when he headed out of the house.

 He smiled and shook his head when he headed out of the house