22. "I can't handle all these 'cousin Leyla'."

Can stayed with Sanem that night. They needed to talk and to get a few things resolved. She took a quick shower to get the vamp make up removed and she was dressed in a pair of short soft pants and a knitted sweater. Can had had a quick shower too, and was comfortable in his boxers and t shirt. It wasn't even 11 pm yet so Sanem made them a cup of çay. Can sipped some and praised her for it.

"No one can make tea like you, Sanem. Your hands make miracles with whatever they touch it seems". He looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you, Can. And your hands are the most beautiful and sexy I've ever seen, and they certainly do make miracles on me..." She blushed a bit when she said that and put the glass on the table.
Still blushing, she turned towards him.

"Like this evening, at the restaurant, Can

"Like this evening, at the restaurant, Can. What you did to me under that table, in front of Ceyda..." She bit her bottom lip when she remembered it all, from his first touch of her thigh under the table til when he came in her on that countertop. "That was so hot, I never thought it could be so...arousing, knowing that we exposed ourselves in every possible way" she said and gazed at him. "I think I wouldn't mind to repeat that one day" she finished with a low teasing voice.

"We will, aşkim, we will," he said with darkening eyes, "because if you'll walk around without any underwear on, for sure it will happen again. And with what we did, I think we gave 'Miss Sharky' a lesson; hopefully she understood that by extortion she won't get what she wants. At least not from me."

Sanem put her hands on one thigh of his and leaned forward. She got her nose in his beard and breathed him in. Then she went further up and rubbed her nose with his and kissed him softly on his lips. He looked at her with those dark eyes and she felt like she was about to melt.
So she sat back again as they were supposed to talk, to comunicate, with each other about certain 'issues' in their relation. First she asked him to tell her why he had decided to go back to work with his dad again. She looked calmly at him, crossed her arms on her chest and waited for him to start.
Can met her gaze with a troubled look and she could see that he wasn't feeling comfortable at all, but it was about time he got used to that life is not always what, and how, he wanted it to be.

"First I would like to make my feelings clear to you again, Sanem. I've told you before that I'm so in love with you. I know it all has happened in a very short time, but that doesn't mean it's less real." He turned towards her and took her hands in his.

"I love you so much it hurts. There will never be anyone or anything more precious to me than you, ever". He brought her right hand up to bite her fingers and suddenly froze.

"Where is your grandma's ring? Why don't you wear it?" he asked her.

"Can, it's an engagement ring, and, as you know, I'm not engaged to anyone" she said with some irony and smirked at him.

"Well, maybe you should be" he whispered to her.

Her mouth dropped open and she stared at him. Then she got herself under control, smirked again and said