48. "No thanks, I can handle it."

Sanem held her breath. If not, she knew she would burst out into tears again. My God, how sweet could Can be? She was so his.
She pushed him on his chest and made him sit up. She didn't bother to get him naked, she just straddled him and got his big and hard dick out of his boxers on one side of them. She held it with one hand and rose above it, sank down and took all of him in. She moaned out loud and sobbed by the feeling of him inside her. Hard work for him but Can did remain quiet, he only watched her.

He had his arms around her waist and didn't move, he just held her

He had his arms around her waist and didn't move, he just held her. Damn how great she was on this! She always made him feel so good, so at home and so happy. Every time he remembered that she was, and had been, only his, it still made him shiver. There hasn't been, and would never ever be, any other man hovering around her, touching her, kissing her or making love to her. He was her man and he would never let her go. He wouldn't let any other man near her, ever.
He found a nipple with his mouth and sucked on it softly in the same pace as she rode him.
Sanem held on to his neck with one hand and he noticed how she put the other in between them. Okey, he thought, she's in need. So when she started to work on herself, he began to move and to meet her movements. It took her about 20 seconds to come, and how she came..! He loved to feel her and to hear her moaning out his name, again and again, how she sobbed out how good he felt and how much she loved him. Can got tears in his eyes and had to bit his lip hard to avoid himself from crying. She relaxed and put her face on his neck, placing small, wet kisses there. Those kisses and her hot breath on his skin made him impatient. He was in need as well, so he got her laying down on her back again, got rid of his underwear and placed himself on his knees between her half-bent, parted legs. He gazed at her and couldn't believe how lucky he had been to find her. He still wasn't worthy her, and he wondered if he ever would be, especially after last night. He saw how she stretched out her arms towards him, but he shook his head at her and finally put his hands on her knees and started to caress her. He went all the way down to her tiny feet with his tickling fingers, light like feathers, and then up again. He noticed the goosebumps he caused her, and how her breathing increased when his fingers were drawing circles on the inside of her thighs. He gazed at her wet sex and passed his fingers lightly upon it, even if he really wanted to do so much more, but...his fingers went on towards her hips and belly button. He made her moan every 5 seconds, until he ended up with his hands and mouth on her breasts. Then he touched, he kissed and he loved every inch of her and he tried to last as long as he could, but finally he had to take her. He held her hands with his above her head, he kissed her neck all the way up to her panting mouth and devoured it. He made her squeal and squirm underneath him, just how he wanted her. Hot and squirmy. She was so in need and so ready; he couldn't resist her anymore. He got his big, rock hard and throbbing dick at her entrance, halted and searched for her eyes. When they finally locked eyes he waited. Waited for her sign. She was so in need and so eager that she nodded frantically and grabbed him at his neck to get his mouth in reach. Before he kissed her, he leaned down and told her how much he loved her and that he couldn't live without her. That made her get even more eager, so she got one of her hands off his neck and slapped him on his butt. Ouch. That made his dick squirm, just before he thrusted it deep inside her, all the way. Sanem moaned out loud, and so did Can. He was back home.
He made her come another three times before he filled her up with his seed. They came together the last time, and it was absolutely fantastic. For a second his brain worked with the words 'making babies', but even if he really wanted babies with her, he thought it was far too early to even mention it to her. Still, the thought about getting her pregnant one day, made him horny. The cave man inside him was back, and...Can actually didn't dislike the thoughts. And yeah, it made him horny, too, not only the cave man part of him. Then he almost got scared about his own thoughts. What was he thinking..? He couldn't believe that he got those thoughts when he made love to Sanem, what was wrong with him, huh? He had never been eager or in a hurry to pass down his surname, his genes nor his blood before, so, what was his problem now?
His problem was Sanem. Well, she wasn't a problem, but...he desperately wanted her to be the mother of his children, so that was what bothered him. But it wasn't the moment to mention children or anything else about their common future; not until they'd sorted out last evening's...events.
Shit, shit, shit. Those three shits would be there until then.