51. Hers to handle, hers to love

Friday morning at the summer house

"We want at least three more bedrooms, another big bathroom and a mudroom. If possible with a fourth bedroom, great, and how about a playroom..?" Can looked at Sanem with questioning eyes. She frowned at him.

"Can, this is not a mansion, you do have that in mind, don't you?"

He grinned at her.

"I know, but I want it to be one. We'll need it for our babies..!" He beamed at her and leaned over and kissed her briefly on the mouth.

Gamze had been quiet for a while, looking up the ground plans and paperwork of the house with all its information

Gamze had been quiet for a while, looking up the ground plans and paperwork of the house with all its information. She had been around the house on the outside to see what possibilities there were, Can had lined up the plot boundary on one of the blueprints and she'd just finished with the measurements. The plans of the house seemed to be legal and in order, she just had to check it up at the State Property Register as well.

She turned towards the couple in the sofa.

"Can, Sanem, I must say that this is a fantastic place to live, I wish I could find something like this somewhere. At first sight the paperwork and plans all seem to be legal and that's great, so much easier and quicker to get necessary permissions from the City Hall. And...it looks to me that we can expand this little awsome house on the back side and upwards, depending on how much you want to spend and how much more space you want, of course. But! If we listen to Can...he wants all the 'baby space' he possibly can get, right?"

She smiled and gazed at Can. She saw how he blushed and how he looked at Sanem while he bit his lip and caressed her thigh with one of his hands. She watched them comunicating in silence and she was amazed; she had never seen or felt anything like this before and she wondered how they did it. She had known Can since childhood, she had witnessed all his stages through life and knew about his lifestyle the last few years, and never ever she could have imagined this change in him! She was frankly stunned with what she saw; this so strong, beautiful and famous man, so in love and so about to start a family with this gorgeous woman! She sighed and tilted her head and felt her envy slowly fade away. She loved Can as a brother and was so happy for him. Happy that at least he had found his soulmate.

**********

After lunch he fell asleep. No wonder of that, Sanem thought when she looked at him. Exhausted. Since they arrived Tuesday afternoon, three days ago, he hadn't really relaxed at all. He had been so into the house making plans, and when not, they had been looking around for places for the shelter. After they had spoken to Mirhiban and Bulut about it, Mirhiban had showed them all the empty places on her land, except one, which they were supposed to go and check up later on.

And yesterday Bulut had proudly showed them the small barn where he had prepared and installed Sanem's new cream production, and Sanem had been so pleased. It looked great, located a 5 minutes walk away, was well organized and he had introduced them to the new staff. Two middle-aged ladies from the village nearby with happy faces and strong hands. The third...Sanem almost had gasped when she saw the young boy. So shy but oh so beautiful! He didn't meet eyes with her when they shook hands, and she almost leaned downwards trying to catch his, but...she couldn't. He did glance quickly at Can when they greeted each other, but so quick that she almost didn't notice.