20. Shame on you

Emre left his home when he knew Can was okey. He had called the office to let them know he would get there a bit later than normal, and Can...at what time were they supposed to meet with Sporty Compass? At twelve? He told his assistant to try to change it to one o'clock and to let him know.

Can sat alone in his brother's kitchen, again with a coffee, this time a latte. He was so angry that he felt like to punch himself in the face. He put his palms on his cheeks and wondered how the hell could he have been so damn stupid last night?? Was that the way to fight for his love? Was that the way to show Sanem how much he loved her? He closed his eyes and whined. He had read her text from last night and almost cried. How stupid could a jealous and insecure man be? Stupid as him, Can "The Jerk" Divit! He whined again and asked himself what to do. Emre told him to go and see Sanem as soon as possible, to find out if she still was his, and he knew that that was what he should do. Stand up straight and behave like a grown up man, as that was what he was. He took another sip of the coffee and was ready to go home. Home to get changed and then he would go and find her.

**********

Sanem wanted to punish him, she wanted Can to suffer a bit, so she called Bulut and asked him to come to her place when he finished his business. As well she asked him to bring lunch for three persons and he agreed. She didn't tell him her plan, as she was sure he wouldn't approve on it, if Can showed up. If not, well...then it wasn't meant to make Can suffer. This time.
She tried to figure out how she would look the sexiest possible and did what she could in the short time she had. Maybe she wouldn't be the sexiest woman ever, but she wanted to show Can a different Sanem, a worldly woman, as the ones he used to date before. So she did her best.

She quickly straightened her hair, put a quite heavy make up on and chose the shortest skirt "á la Polen" she could find in her closet, a black high-necked top with bare shoulders and a pair of black high heels, so high she hardly could walk in th...

She quickly straightened her hair, put a quite heavy make up on and chose the shortest skirt "á la Polen" she could find in her closet, a black high-necked top with bare shoulders and a pair of black high heels, so high she hardly could walk in them, but they made her tanned legs look sexy as hell, so she put them on.
When she was ready she went downstairs. When Ceycey saw her he gasped and put his hands on his mouth. The girls squealed when they saw her and told her how sexy and what an incredible businesswoman she looked like, and they were still making her feel like a queen when they heard the old fashion bell by the door. She was nervous but went out to the boutique, just to find herself face to face with Can. She could see how his expression changed when his eyes took her all in.

"Hi Can", she said with a smile. "I've missed you. I mean in person, but I was lucky and saw you on social media this morning and that helped me to miss you less, that was great" she finished, still with that small smile on her lips.

"Sanem, please, can we talk?" he pleaded.

"I'm waiting for my lawyer to pop in for lunch, but you can join us if you want to", she offered him. "You can wait upstairs and when Bulut gets here, we'll join you" she finished and pointed at the stairs. "If not, I can always try to find us a free moment during the week, if you prefer" she asked him with a cold and questioning face.
She tried to stay cool, but with Can standing in front of her, so tall and so beautiful with his hair loose...she didn't feel any coolness at all, only the usual swarm of hysterical butterflies running a rally in her belly.