9. Yes indeed

"Caaan...did you miss me?"

He didn't hesitate in biting her neck to punish her, as she annoyed him with her question; he had missed her like hell all the time since Sunday. And after seeing the pictures of her with the...with that man, he had had his worst day ever. His strong hands were all over her and held her firmly against his body. He spread one hand and its fingers on her belly and pressed her against his aching dick, and when he felt her there...he growled deep down and tried to contain himself. He turned her around to see her face and her eyes, and yeah, that mouth, biting her lower lip and licking up some of the pouring water. She stared into his eyes and he couldn't stand it any longer. He got himself on that mouth, she squealed and moaned and held on to him like if she was drowning, and then got her legs around his hips. Their wet bodies were sliding against each other and it was difficult for her to keep herself around him.
So he got hold of her underneath her thighs, pushed her against the shower wall and got his aching friend ready in place. He looked into her wanting eyes for a second and could see her need for him. He got overwhelmed and held his breath, then he thrusted himself all the way into her in one go. When he heard her moaning his name over and over, he knew he was home. Home, where he wanted to be, always.

The shower-sex was over in 5 minutes, so they were far from sated, but he released her and she got back on her feet. Both were silent. She looked at him and leaned forward and kissed his chest, his skin so smooth and wet. He stroke water off his face and grabbed her into a hug and kept her there, wrapped in his arms under the hot water. Then he got some shower gel in his hands and started to wash her soft body, and gosh, how he loved to touch her! She followed his moves and his big hands with her eyes, and when their eyes met again, she noticed something strange; his were darker than normal, almost black, and they looked full of...what? Rage?
A few minutes later he turned the water off and he dried them both. He put his hair back in his usual bun and Sanem wrapped hers in a towel. She put her pink robe on and Can just kept a towel around his hips, and Sanem quietly asked him if he wanted some tea. He nodded and they left for the kitchen.
Sanem could feel his eyes on her when she prepared the tea. He still kept quiet and she wondered what his problem could be? Nothing related to her she supposed, as they hadn't seen each other since Sunday, but then what? Maybe he had personal problems and needed to talk? She was here for him if needed, so let's get the tea and have a seat, she decided.

He took his tea and got over to the sofa and sat down. She followed, put her glass on the table and sat down beside him. She turned towards him and met his still too dark and serious gaze and told him to tell her about what was bothering him so much. He closed his eyes briefly and then looked at her and blew some air out of his mouth.

"It has never bothered me to share women with other men before", he started. "Until I met you, Sanem." Their eyes got fixed on each other.

"Absolute exclusivity is what I want with you. Only you, only me." He looked a bit...like as if he was ashamed when he said it, and she wondered why. She tilted her head to one side and really stared at him. She could see how unconfortable he felt about it, but that didn't stop her from still doing it.

"Can...we met 3 days ago, I don't know if there is an "us" and I...I still feel a bit confused. I can only promise you, that if one day there will be an "us", for sure you will have your "Absolute exclusivity", as I'm obviously not like one of the women you usually date, right?", she said with certain irony.

"And, as you know, until I met you I was still a virgin, if you do remember that little detail," she said with even more irony, "and I still was because I was waiting for that "someone special" to come into my life". Now she was getting upset.
"To me, that means that I've been waiting for my man to come around and to be with only me, I didn't let you into my damn knickers to make me fuckable and ready for other men!", she almost shouted at him.