64. Daily dose needed

Can had to drag Sanem out of the house. It was already dark outside and it was time to go back to the yacht for some dinner. She didn't want to leave, but finally she let Can convince her.

"Sanem, we will have plenty of time to be here and to fix things before our honeymoon, don't worry! I'm just as excited as you are about it, but...I want to spend the time we have until tomorrow with you on the small 'rowing boat' we have down by the edge of the sea...how about that?"

He grinned at her while he locked the house

He grinned at her while he locked the house. He heard how she sighed when she looked around at it, at the terrace and the garden with all those hidden lights, which lit it up in an amazing way. She could see the lights but not the sources of them, as they were beautifully embedded in the greenery, and oh, how magic it was! She was so overwhelmed by everything that she almost got dizzy! She grabbed his outstretched hand and followed his lead. Like always.

They walked in silence, but in a comfortable one. Many times no words were needed between them, some touches and a few glances were more than enough. When they got down to the dock, he swept her petite body up in his arms and held her firmly against his chest. He put his nose on her neck and then he nuzzled with it in her hair. He stopped and looked at her. The moon was big and bright, not yet full though, and he could see every inch of her so beautiful face. She looked back at him with those big and dark eyes, and he knew that he would never ever be able to deny her anything, at least not if she used those female puppy eyes of hers...

 She looked back at him with those big and dark eyes, and he knew that he would never ever be able to deny her anything, at least not if she used those female puppy eyes of hers

Hmmm. I better keep that to myself, he thought and walked on towards the yacht. He didn't put her down until they reached the small kitchen.

"Hungry, bebek, are you? I am. What do you want to eat?"

He knew she was hungry, she always was, and just waited for her to tell him what she wanted. Her mum's food was still there, and as she didn't make up her mind quick enough, he decided. So they helped each other to bring it out of the fridge, heat it up and then put it on the table. Can found another bottle of that amazing wine they had drunk the evening before, grabbed two wineglasses and told her to sit down. And they did have a nice dinner. Much to talk about, decisions to make. And yeah, they laughed, they discussed, they ate and they drank...and ended up far too full of food. Now they sat on deck for some fresh air, watching the stars and that almost full moon. Sanem sighed with happiness where she sat between Can's legs and leaned back on his chest, with the almost empty wine glasses standing beside them. It had been a long day, and a very long night before that, so when Sanem started to yawn and tried to hide it from him, he got that crooked smile on his handsome face and squeezed her tight against his body.