57. "Ditto, Can."

Sanem wasn't sure if they really had closed this so bothering topic; she thought that Can overreacted, but Can himself did not. Several times when they sat on the sofa and discussed it, he had got upset and had waved with the picture on his phone in front of them, had showed the cuban guy off and had wondered how Sanem would be able to resist him. When she watched him act like a jealous 8 years old maniac, she felt like to laugh at him, but she didn't, as she knew he would get upset with her and be offended. But still, she allowed herself to at least smirk at him when she listened quietly to how he grumbled.

When he finally got quiet and peeked at her, she climbed up on his lap, put her arms around his neck and hugged him softly

When he finally got quiet and peeked at her, she climbed up on his lap, put her arms around his neck and hugged him softly. She could feel how he relaxed a bit and exhaled, but he was still tense. She kissed him a few times underneath his ear while she gave him a small massage on his neck. He groaned a bit and she wondered if it was due to the massage or the kisses. Then she stopped doing both, leaned back a bit and looked grimly at him.

"Can. Not everything is about good looks and nice bodies; maybe this guy behaves like a dick, or maybe he acts like he doesn't have a brain, maybe he farts all the time or smells really bad in his armpits, or even worse, maybe he has a horrible and smelly breath!"

 Not everything is about good looks and nice bodies; maybe this guy behaves like a dick, or maybe he acts like he doesn't have a brain, maybe he farts all the time or smells really bad in his armpits, or even worse, maybe he has a horrible and sme...

She made a grimace of horror when she thought about it. Then she went on.

"That would make him the most undesirable man ever, good looking or not, so I think we just have to work on our trust in each other, it seems there is really nothing else to do. You are convinced that I will fall for this man, even if I never ever had given you any reason to think so, not with this guy, nor with any other. But okey, how would you feel if I say that I'm convinced about that if I didn't follow you the other day, you would have ended up in bed with Demet?"

That made him gasp and he inhaled deeply when he stared at her. He was just about to say something, but Sanem held up her hand.

"Just tell me how that makes you feel, Can; after what happened and after you made it clear to me that you could never be unfaithful to me...what if I still was convinced about that you would have had sex with her then and that you would in the future as well...how does that make you feel? Tell me."