26. The moon, the stars...and a Fiat 500

"Can, we can take my car this time." Sanem frowned at him and insisted.

It was Thursday afternoon and they were still at her place, fighting about whose car they should use.

"Do you have a car?" he asked her. "What car is it? Will I fit in it? Is it a truck, like mine?" Questions rolled out of his mouth.

"Yes, I do have a car, a really nice one, in which I fit," she answered him with cockiness.

"Sure you do as you would fit in any car, even in a package container on a motorbike."

He glanced at her and got a stare back. But when she saw his innocent expression on his face, she couldn't resist him. They both started to laugh and he grabbed her at her waist, lifted her up and spun around a couple of times. She got her forearms on his shoulders, leaned down and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. He kept her pressed to his chest, kissed her back and didn't want to let her down on the floor again. Her hair fell around their faces as the kiss went on and on. She finished it and looked into his black wanton and very hot eyes. She shook her head, smiled and rubbed their noses together.

"Nope, no more sex, Can. At the moment." She saw how disappointed he got for a second, but then his face split in two when he got his beautiful wolf grin on. She gasped and wondered again how he could be so damn gorgeous, sexy, handsome...and she still got her eyes on him when he finally let her down. He quickly leaned in and put his face on her neck to smell her and to nibble a bit on her soft skin. Then he looked at her.

"So, what car do you have then?" he asked her with a crooked smile on his lips.
She beamed at him and bit her bottom lip. When he saw her doing that, he closed his eyes and put his hands together as in pray.

"I have a Fiat 500 Sport Edition from 2019, very bright red all over and I love it! It's fantastic to drive and easy to park everywhere! I keep it on a hired stall in the parking garage a bit further down from here, let's go and get it, okey?" She...

"I have a Fiat 500 Sport Edition from 2019, very bright red all over and I love it! It's fantastic to drive and easy to park everywhere! I keep it on a hired stall in the parking garage a bit further down from here, let's go and get it, okey?" She almost jumped by the excitement and she looked like a young girl in Can's eyes. He could only smile at her.

"So how will you get me into that car?" he wondered, standing in front of her with his hands on his hips, showing off how tall and big he really was.

Sanem gazed at him, from his face all the way down to his feet and then up again, and got a naughty expression on her face.

"Well, if needed, I will fold you into it. Let's go, Mr Too Big!" She grabbed the car key from the glass bowl upon the small bureau in the hallway and left.
Can could only huff at her but knew that if he wanted to go with her, he better hurry up. He went out the door and closed it behind him.

**********

They took Can's car to the garage and left it in Sanem's car's stall. She got in behind the steering wheel of her little beauty and turned on the engine. It sounded really good. Sanem smiled and accelerated a bit. He rolled his eyes at her and opened the passenger door up.