49. Bad influence and broad grins

Since early Monday morning they were buzy. After the Awards on Friday and their...'give & take' weekend, Sanem felt good when they left for Metin's office. He had sent them messages on Sunday afternoon, asking them to come and see him today. So they were on their way.
Can couldn't take his eyes of her. She had a tank top on, a black leather vest upon it, a very short jeans skirt and her favorite white 'Palladium' boots. Dressed like that, with her hair loose and her stunning smile on her face...how the fuck was he supposed to keep his eyes and hands off her??

Both Saturday and Sunday they had seen several reportages about them; pictures and videos from the Festival and even from on stage in Milan

Both Saturday and Sunday they had seen several reportages about them; pictures and videos from the Festival and even from on stage in Milan. Some social media was cruel and some was nice, others were hesitating about Can, his fiancee and about their common future due to his reputation. It was only the news on TV that brought their love up in a very romantic way, and Sanem had blushed a bit when they watched it.

Can's phone rang when he was driving and he answered it with the bluetooth mode on speaker.
It was Levent with news about his house, or the sale of it. He told Can, and Sanem as well even if the agent didn't know it, that he had got two offers on the house, and he wondered if Can could pop in at the agency during the day. Can glanced at Sanem and she just shrugged and nodded at him. So Can told Levent yes, even if he couldn't say at what time, but Levent said it was okey whenever, as long as it was before 5pm. They hung up and the music got back on.

Can asked Sanem what plans she had for the week; she told him about them, both for the day and for the next few days.
She had planned to be in the boutique today and to go to the summer house tomorrow, as she really needed to catch up with Bulut about the creams, she wanted to see Mirhiban and she needed to pick more flowers for the production in the city . And she wanted to see Ayhan and Osman, as it had been far too long since the last time.

"You make me forget about everybody and everything, Can. Such a bad influence you turned out to be..!"

Sanem smiled broadly and blinked at him when he took his eyes off the road and quickly glanced at her. He put his tongue out towards her but couldn't stay serious and ended up smiling. Then he bit his bottom lip.

"If Metin doesn't come up with something, I want to go with you, Sanem. I don't want to sleep without you. Or, I can't sleep without you; you are my very own sleeping pill and I need you in my bed to keep me from counting sheep, that's it!"

He got a wide grin on his face again and threw another quick glance at her.
When she saw him grin, she leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the cheek.