73. Can's pregnancy hormones

A month later, the week before Christmas, Bulut called them with the news they had been waiting for for months. Finally their animal shelter was about to open!
They had all been working hard on it the last month, even Sanem who had dealt with the veterinarian and the other employees, and finally everything was legal and ready to receive all those abandoned animals in need. She had done everything she could to keep Sinan 'in charge', and she had had a personal talk with all the new employees, who all seemed to understand and agree with Sinan's role at the place, despite his young age. Sanem was so pleased but not surprised; to her, all human being ready to move mountains to help those with no voice...they all had a heart of gold.

She had called Ed and Will, as they had promised to show up at the inauguration, and together they had decided for the 28th of December. In this way they still had some time to announce it, Fikri Harika could make a fantastic advertisement and Metin would call Alem as soon as possible. They had already talked to Metin about the interview, and he had been very determined; no, they would not give anything away for free. They would charge the magazine for the shelter and for their pregnancy, and if they didn't agree...Metin had another three magazines more than interested to do the interview, and to pay what Metin wanted them to. But Alem's management accepted Metin's conditions and they signed the contract for the interview to be done Wednesday the 21st, three days before Christmas. The release would be Friday the 23rd and that included promotion and pictures of the shelter and a picture of the pregnant couple.

Sanem was doing just fine; she kept the diabetes under control most of the time, and the babies happily grew inside her. Sometimes she thought it was all thanks to daddy, as Can...he was...absolutely amazing. Without her knowledge he had spoken to his dad, to Emre and the rest of the employees at the agency, he had explained to all of them how important it was to keep Sanem calm all the time and what that meant; he was not available to any female clients at all, which meant that even if it was the queen of Spain or Julia Roberts...

Can was not available

Can was not available. And it seemed to work. Life was nice and quiet, he kept his eyes on his pregnant and very hungry wife 99% of his waken time, they went to HOR every Wednesday and he bit his lip when he reminded himself how lucky he was; Sanem was already about fifteen weeks pregnant, she was in the second trimester and had that beautiful pregnant belly, but still...hot, oh so hot..! Her sexual appetite hadn't diminished and Can many times got a hard on just thinking about what they had done earlier in the morning..! Or the night before. She was quite insatiable and Can found her sexier than ever, he was absolutely crazy about her.
And she did so great at the agency as well; Aziz had been surprised by her ability to adapt herself to work with the team so quickly, and when they delivered campaign after campaign with freshness, novelty and with certain astonishment, well...he could only congratulate Can for his sixth sence about his adorable wife, the team for doing such a great job and Sanem...Sanem for...for being Sanem.
Can had also convinced him to send two of his employees on courses of the latest technology on the market, and Aziz had happily done that. And again, Can had been right; his employees had been so greatful for it and since they were back with their new knowledge...what could he say? They prepared a video room and bought the equipment they needed which dug a big hole in their budget, but just a month later Emre proudly had exclaimed that with the recent campaigns, they had more than recovered the expenses of it.
Aziz sighed with a smile, which quickly faded away when he saw who just was about to reach the entrance of his office. He stood up and got prepared. Suddenly the door between his and Emre's office swung open, and Emre and Sanem rolled in together, chatting and debating about something. When they saw the evil female and how she already smirked in a wicked way, the debate ceased and a spoky silence suddenly hovered over them.