37. Sated by her "creepy pervert"

She was sated. After almost 2 hours of sweet, rough, soft, hot and absolutely fantastic lovemaking all over the place, how could she not be..?

She was laying on her favorite place. Can's broad chest. But not as usual, today she was on her back and used his entire body as a mattress. They were both naked and as Can never failed to touch her, his fingers made her slumber. They were on the rug by the windows and they were exhausted.

Can felt as like he was in heaven. Again. And he was. She was his heaven on earth and he wanted to stay there forever. He had her petite body all over him, her hair scattered on his right shoulder and if he raised his head just a bit, he got her two beautiful breasts in sight. He kissed her forehead which was just underneath his chin and continued with his fingertips. He caressed her in a smooth way but he didn't tickle her. She was very ticklish, but his touch was a bit firmer than that and that's how he got her dozing off. He reached her soft and curvy hip and grabbed her hipbone with his hand. That made her squirm for a moment, but still, he couldn't stop gripping her curves. He was so amazed by her body; as she was light as a feather you would think that she must be bony, but she wasn't. Not one bone was showed off in the wrong way. She wasn't even 1,65 m tall, but that only made him feel much taller, stronger and more able to protect her. He loved how he could lift her, twist and turn her around, grab her like a doll. And how he could manage her in bed...or anywhere. Mmm...His thoughts about her reached all the way down to his 'best friend'. Sometimes he was worried to hurt her, as like today; she got him so hard and huge and he wondered how he didn't break her. But he didn't. Yes, she whined now and then, but she seemed to be made just for him, as she adjusted herself to him and made him feel such pleasure..! She never failed, always so wet and so tight. He sighed with happiness.

Earlier on, when she had tortured him and quoted his words about 'uh uh'..., he had fisted his hands and had tilted his head backwards. He had closed his eyes and had exhaled loudly when he suddenly flipped his head back forward again. He opened his eyes and groaned when he saw her and could feel her start to give him certain treatment. She used both of her hands and her mouth on him and he was amazed about how deep she could take him in and how she was able to suck like a damn hoover..! She clearly showed how she enjoyed what she was doing and he bit his lip and tried to hold back.

She was so beautiful and so sexy where she stood on her knees with her hair loose, with her white and babyblue short top on, a pair of jeans shorts and with her mouth full of dick

She was so beautiful and so sexy where she stood on her knees with her hair loose, with her white and babyblue short top on, a pair of jeans shorts and with her mouth full of dick. His dick. Wow. Then he stopped her, picked her up from the floor and got her naked. The bra was awkward to get off, but finally he fixed it, swept her up in his arms and took her to bed. He laid her down and climbed upon her, put his knees and hands on each side of her, leaned forward and kept his weight on his arms. He could see that she looked up at him with a questioning face.
He leaned in a bit more and got his dick between her breasts. He started to move slowly and looked at her. She still looked a bit confused, so he told her with a whisper to get her hands on her tits and to push them together, because he wanted to make love to them. He gave her his crooked smile when he saw her face break up in a big smile and how she put her small hands on her tits and pushed. She tried to fold them around him, but as he was blessed with size, it was hard work. He very much enjoyed it anyway, as he loved her tits with their rosy nipples; to see his big dick move between them with only a bit tit-pressure on it, that made him stop and concentrate on letting some pre-cum out. He grabbed the dick with his hand, pumped it twice and then stopped. She watched his every move and bit her lip when she finally saw him put some seed on each nipple. It was warm as always and made her moan. He smeared it out with the tip and noticed how she had started to squirm underneath him. He gazed into her eyes when he moved his body downwards on her and got his legs in between hers. He kept his weight on his elbows on each side of her and then leaned in towards her ear with his mouth.