78. Brad's tit for tat

She looked for the exit when she suddenly felt fingers around her wrist.

"Hey, where do you think you're going, Sanem? You can't leave because of a kiss, my wife always greets our friends like that and it doesn't mean anything."

Sanem gazed up at Brad's handsome face.

"It does to me." She tried to wriggle her wrist out of his grip. He sighed and loosened up his fingers a bit, but didn't let go of her.

"It did to me as well in the beginning, and we spoke about it, I let her know how I felt about it. But...that's how she is, that's the way she does things and I had to accept it, or leave. And here I am, right?" He got a crooked smile on his lips, which reminded her of Can.

"But I don't have to accept it Brad, nor my husband, even if he did. So I choose to leave."

"Sanem, please, listen to me. She kissed him but he didn't kiss her back! This is Hollywood, it's the premiere of his first international movie and you can not abandon your husband in this moment! And damn how good you smell, what perfume is that..?"

As Brad now held his hands on her arms and leaned in towards her ear while he whispershouted to her, her scent reached his nostrils and he inhaled deeply.

"I felt it earlier, it's really something diff..."

"Brad, can I please have my wife back? I think we need to talk. In private."

He gazed at Brad and saw how he let go of Sanem. Can blinked at him and squeezed his arm before he grabbed Sanem's hand and walked off. He led her to one of the bars and she heard him ask for two non-alcoholic drinks. Oh, so he was going to be solidary now, having the same as her..? Pfff..! A cheap way to try to fix things, but whatever. She knew she probably had overreacted on that damn kiss, but...her thoughts got interrupted when she suddenly got kissed. It happened so quick that she wasn't able to react before it was over. She gawked at Brad and wondered why the hell he had done that, when she saw how he blinked one eye at her before he turned to Can.

"What the fuck...Brad, I think you definitely crossed the line, you can't just kiss her like that!"

Can was clearly upset with his friend and co-actor, but Brad held up a hand and looked at the couple in front of him.

"I just wanted to give you two a lesson. Tit for tat."

He fired of his Mr Pitt-smile towards them before he turned around and left.

Can followed him with his dark eyes and then got them back at his still gawking wife

Can followed him with his dark eyes and then got them back at his still gawking wife. She gathered herself and cleared her throat.

"Not nice to see, right? At all. Uh uh. I know, but no need to get angry as I didn't kiss him back. Yeah, tit for tat, Can."

"Well, I did not kiss Angie back either. And I didn't expect her to do something like that at all!"

"Angie..? How close friends are you and your 'Angie', huh..?And do you think that I expected him to do what he just did to me?"