18. Decisions. Yes. Or no?

Sanem was confused. What decisions was Aziz talking about? Not that she had to know about all the decisions Can made, but if she was included...she really would like to be aware of them. Even if she was eager to know, she relaxed and waited until father and brother left in the taxi, before she turned back to Can.

"Tamam sevgilim, it seems you have something to tell me, even if it maybe doesn't have to do with me, but..." she shrugged and waited for him to talk.

"I've decided to go back to work at my father's agency", he said, looking at her.

Sanem stared at him.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I don't want to be away from you, I can't even stand the thought of leaving you behind for days, weeks or even months", he answered her with a wary look in his eyes.

She was quiet for a long time, still staring at him and his wary look.

"I can't let you do that, not because of me. Even if you think you won't, one day you will blame me for it, and I don't want that to happen." She was talking to him with a low but strong voice. "I met you being this Can, the man you are and have been until this day, and I love you", she said with a now trembling voice. "But I can't let you give your career up because of me, Can, that's out of the question". She shook her head.

"But that's what I want to do", he replied.

"Can, if we had not met, would you even consider going back to the agency?" she asked him. "Would you ever refuse to accept a well paid comercial shoot or a project in Italy with a fake relation with some blond brat or an offer to make another movie in the States with Brad Pitt, huh?" She looked at him with raised eyebrows, questioning him, yet knowing the answer.
He looked at her when he walked around for a bit with his hands on his hips.

"But we met, Sanem, and you are after a very short time the most important thing in my life, ever". Now he stood in front of her. He shook his head and went on

"I do not want to be away from you, that's it. And it's my decision as I'm actually a bit fed up with this kind of life, but I can still do daily shoots and even maybe some series here in Istanbul" he said and shrugged, like if they were talking about the weather. But they weren't, and it annoyed Sanem that he talked about his career and life as if it was about the weather, God damn it! She frowned, closed her eyes and took some deep breaths.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, ok?" she said when she opened her eyes and found him 2 inches from her face. She gasped at his hot look at her, at his need for her. She felt the electricity sparkling around them and how that made the bunch of butterflies in her stomach throw themselves into fighter aircraft mode.

 She felt the electricity sparkling around them and how that made the bunch of butterflies in her stomach throw themselves into fighter aircraft mode