29. Real or fake part of their future?

The next couple of days got really buzy. Sanem left everything to CeyCey to deal with in the city, and she sighed with relief when she thought about Bulut. She knew he would take her business to wherever it could get. Now she needed to concentrate on Milan. They already got a flight for early afternoon on Thursday. Metin was taking care of flights, hotels, meetings...even if Dior was paying for everything, Metin chose and reserved and got what he wanted in that way.

Sanem got into dance-mode, as she felt creative and full of energy. It was 1st of July and in about two weeks time she was supposed to show off her talent with Şükrü on the Film Festival. So she spent hours dancing in her livingroom, with Şükrü's song on repeat and almost at maximum volume. She didn't hear or notice when Can got inside the door or how he stood leaning on the wall in the hallway, watching her dancing. He was infatuated by her, amazed by her grace. She was so adorable and she was his. He stood there, watching her with teary eyes, biting his lip while he shook his head in disbelief. What she did to him, all the time! He felt his heart pounding so hard he thought it was about to jump out of his chest, just like his dick wanted to jump out of his trousers. But none of them did. He belonged to her, just as she belonged to him. Plain and simple.

He moved towards her and finally she realized she wasn't alone

He moved towards her and finally she realized she wasn't alone. She frowned as no belly butterflies, which was normal when Can got nearby, but she had been so into the music, that could be why. She stopped and found the music remote and turned the volume down. Then she turned towards him and got that pantdropping smile on her face. She danced her way to get to him and she hugged him and pressed herself against him. He kissed her on her neck and her scent was slighty salted. She was warm and sweaty and that made him want to get her naked and to get salted lips by kissing her body all over.

"Hi babe. Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" he asked and peered at her.

"Nope, I don't think you've told me that, ever," she said, shaking her head with an innocent face on. He laughed at her, grabbed her and pressed her against his chest.

"Well, I do. With all my heart, Sanem. What I feel for you...It can't even be explained, as it's bigger than...than life. My life." Now he was serious and that made her want to get him to understand that she felt the same way about him, even if he already knew that. She hugged him back for a while and said

"Ditto, Can, ditto."

**********

Can had been on his way to see Metin, but as he needed to see her to survive the day, he had popped in at her place. He was glad he did, as it helped him relax and to be in a good mood. It had only been a few hours since they got back from the summer house in the morning, but he missed her every minute of the day.

Metin was in a good mood as well, as he was looking forward to the trip to Milan. He had everything organized already; flight Thursday afternoon, business class. hotel booked, Excelsior Hotel Gallia. Meeting and a small photo shoot with Dior Friday morning, private dinner with Dior and some VIP persons in the evening. Saturday they had free time to spend as they wanted until the evening, when the local presentation was planned. Very VIP would only be Johnny Depp as far as Metin knew, but you could never know, he said and shrugged.