59. A dancing hoover & sexy bunnies

"Not within 48 hours, Can. I want you to call her now."

They were still discussing how to face the threat this Aysha had thrown at them just a few days before their wedding.

"You call her, as your dad kindly gave you her number, and you tell her we agree with what she wants, as long as she shows us that video. And that's it, Can. If there is a video, we'll see it, and if not...well, she lost. She'll lose anyway, as she won't have sex with you as long as I'm alive, is that clear? And we have to bring that bitch down somehow."

She nailed Can with her eyes and he could only smile at his so very demanding fiancee.
He put one hand up as to greet her like a military and greeted her with

"Maam, Yes, Maam!"

Sanem couldn't hold back a small giggle, but quickly got serious again.

"Goood, sexy soldier, very gooood!"

After those words she couldn't stay serious any longer and bursted into laughter. Can joined her, got over to her and grabbed her petite body. He looked into her smiling eyes.

"And yeah, I'm your soldier, Sanem, whenever, forever and ever; is that clear?"

He imitated the last words she'd said a moment ago with a bit squeaky voice, smiled and wrinkled his nose at her. Then he noticed how her brain had got into 'working on high speed' mode. She was quiet in his arms and he wondered what she was up to. Suddenly she turned her face towards his.

"Can, I know there is not much time, we only have a few days before our wedding, but I really want her out of our life. For good. Just like with Ceyda. I still want you to call her now and to arrange to meet her. Tomorrow evening, at 11.15 pm, as they don't open that part of the place until 11. On that stage and on that ladder. Just tell her to be ready for some hot sex and with me watching, okey? Are you in, Can, and do you trust me..?"

Can stared at her for a moment. Then he blinked and nodded at her. He snuggled a bit at her neck before he laid his forehead against hers.

 He snuggled a bit at her neck before he laid his forehead against hers

"Of course I'm in, Sanem. And even if I'm jealous and grumpy and quite impossible many times...I couldn't trust you more."

Sanem felt his hot and sweet breath on her face when he brushed his nose against hers.
She locked eyes with him beyond their noses.

"Tomorrow you'll exercise as an actor, Can. On that stage, with me and her, right? Now call her."

**********

AYSHA'S POV, OR POINT OF SEX OR...PO...WHAT?

Tomorrow evening. At 11.15. She hung up the phone after Can's call. Gosh! She couldn't believe that they actually had agreed to what she wanted, they really did believe in that video..! She bit her lip and tried to calm down. Wow. Suddenly she frowned. Did she have something to wear, worthy the occasion? She wanted something really sexy and able to sex Can up, something that drove him crazy for her...but what? She remembered what 'the bitch' had wore that evening; red, long and nothing underneith the dress and that had made him lose his head. Hmm. So what would be even better than that..?
She decided for to go for the opposite, which meant black and short. Okey. And yeah, no underwear, as she wanted him to have an easy access to her as soon as she would be out of the dress. She sighed deeply and went to her walk in closet in search for the best outfit. In there she just had to masturbate herself again; she was so horny and couldn't restrain herself. In the afterglow of her quick orgasm she started to snicker. He would be hers from tomorrow, as she knew he was going to realize that she was the one for him; he just needed to kiss her and to fill her up with his dick to do so.