82. Non industrial, nobodies & a dizzy duck

Monday the 28th of February was her last day at the agency. Aziz had organized some spanish tapas to pick on for everybody, and some wine, beer and soda. Sanem thought it wasn't really necessary, as she would work from home and she would even be with them on the meeting every week on Skype, but she appreciated it and gave Aziz a squeezing hug. After a moment he leaned back, looked down at her and gave her a crooked smile. Now she knew from where Can had got his.

"Damn how I will miss you, Sanem; your pregnant brightness is a bless, and I'm not talking about your mind only, I'm also talking about how you lighten up the room when you walk in."

He saw her blush before she answered him.

"Naaaa, that's because these babies are part of you, Aziz, and you see me so much brighter due to that!"

Then she heard how her work colleagues around them agreed with the boss, how they praised her mind and happy mood and that she definitely could get a job as a live light bulb

Then she heard how her work colleagues around them agreed with the boss, how they praised her mind and happy mood and that she definitely could get a job as a live light bulb..!

Later on in the evening, after she'd brushed her teeth but before Can had started with their evening routine, she laid in the bed waiting for him. She was thoughtful and impatient for to talk to him.

"Caaan..? Aşkım? Why are you taking so long..?"

She frowned but relaxed when he finally came out from the bathroom. He got a jar with the cream in his hand, which he put on the nightstand while he got into bed with her. He helped her to lay backwards, got some cream in his hands and started with her calves. He always did, and worked his way up. She hummed by pleasure before she spoke.

"I think it's time to get our blue and/or green nursery ready, Can. 26 weeks, which means..oh, just a little bit more there..!..they can actually pop out any day, even if I hope they won't. Not yet, not too early. Uuum, that's nice, don't stop! But...probably we can't decide that, so I think we should get ready. Oh my! You really do know how to give pleasure to a woman, without using that fabulous dick of yours, nor...mmm..! Nor your hot mouth or swirling tongue...So, I want to go shopping; if you want to come, great, and if not, I can go with Ayhan, we haven't seen each other for weeks. Also, I need to talk to Gamze; she promised me an interior designer to fix our boys room, can you call her? And yeah, I want to get all those white furnitures, and lots of clothes to fill the drawers up with..! Ah! And baby wipes, to clean daddy's sticky fingers with, of course!" She giggled at him.

Can halted for a second with was he was doing and gazed at her.