80. A Brownie, yes. An italian, no. (NO!)

"Sanem...don't do it again. Please. Do not keep anything away from me as they are mine as well. They are ours and you are mine; you are my life and I need to know that you are okey, or not, 24/7, do you understand? Huh?"

They were home, in the kitchen. Bulut had brought them back from the clinic and Can had bitten his tongue during the ride. But as soon he got her on his own, he had shown off his feelings and his thoughts about what had happened.

" I didn't want to worry you, Can." She spoke with a low voice and fibbled with her fingers.

"Sanem. Look at me. Look at me, bebek."

She raised her head and met eyes with him. He felt bad when he saw her tearful eyes. He sighed out and put his arms around her petite body, enclosed her in a tight hug and pressed her against his chest.

 He sighed out and put his arms around her petite body, enclosed her in a tight hug and pressed her against his chest

"I'm sorry for being stern, babe, but...you scared the shit out of me! I need to know that you are okey, I hate when I'm out of control and the thought of that something could happen to you, it..."

He closed his eyes hard and felt how she got her face on his neck and quietly sniffled, while her nose graced the skin underneath his beard. Well, that was a very nice feeling, which he tried to ignore. He tried but got hard anyway, and this was definitely not the best moment for any kind of sex or lovemaking, so he told himself and his friend in his pants to relax. He tried to find something to say, but Sanem was quicker. She leaned back and raised her eyebrows above her dark and still a bit teary eyes.

"And the dog, Can? What happened to him? Did I hurt him when I fainted? I remember he had a bad hind leg, and...is he okey? Can?"

He could only smile and give her a soft kiss on her lips. Then he cupped her worried face in his hands and laid his forehead against hers.

"I handed the dog to Sinan, who took care of him. And as you can understand, I have been busy the last couple of hours, and I haven't been updated about him."

He smiled and wrinkled his nose at her, and she managed to smile back at him, even if the smile was weak.

"Can I call Sinan? When we eat? I'm so hungry, Can, we didn't have any lunch!"

She was right. His hunger had disappeared when his worry had shown up, but now...his empty stomach growled for food, so he told her to do a test while he fixed something quick. He wasn't sure that what he had left on the hob earlier would be good, so he threw it all away, got some eggs out of the fridge and fixed an omelette. Some slices of bread, butter, cheese and several cherry tomatoes and their lunch was ready. He looked over his shoulder and saw that she was on the phone. She walked back and forth behind the sofa, talked, listened and caressed her belly absentmindedly. Suddenly her face split up in that breathtaking smile of hers, which still made him inhale deeply and which still made the butterflies take off inside him. He gawked in a dreamy way at his awesome wife and almost burned the omelette. He turned it around in the last moment and heard how a small, happy laugh escaped her. That must mean good news. He quickly set the table, got the food on it and looked at her with a wondering expression on his face. She finally hung up with Sinan, sat down at the table and filled her plate. She hummed and closed her eyes shortly when she put a salted cherry tomato and a piece of bread with a big amount of butter into her mouth.